Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to get several shots of The Wee's, but they don't dig photo shoots. I got 2 cute shots of Chance, and 1 of Lexie & Gia. A few came out good of Jade, so I'll post what I have. : )

Chance wouldn't stand on that slick surface, so I had to put a potty pad under him. :lol:

Jadey.

Looks like they need toe nail trims too. Guess I know what I'll be doing after going grocery shopping tonight. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the matching outfits!! Adorable babies!

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Oh, T., your gang is such a hoot!! I adore these pics. ;) I dearly love chis and I sure do love the Wees... but I still have to say that little Chance just pulls at my heart strings! That boy is still "special!" Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soooo cute! I love all of the wee's so much, they are just precious. Those outfits are so adorable and I love Gia and Jade's little tongues making an appearance! hee hee! :)

(Love your new siggy too!)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the matching outfits!! Adorable babies!
Thanks!

I have to admit, Lil Miss Jade is my fave :love4: They are all absolutely adorable, don't get me wrong! But I have a soft spot for sweet Jade :)
Thank you Ronni! She is a character! Silly little girl! Buzzes around like a Bee all day. :lol:

I love them all, and I've missed seeing their little faces! So good to have you back!
Thank you so much Kim! : ) They are all such precious Angels. :love5:

Super cute pics! I love the last one of Gia, and any pic of whiskery little Jade is sure to be adorable.
Thank you Katy! : ) Her and those whiskers! :lol:

SWEET babies! They all look so itty!
Thank you! : ) My little Wee's. :love5: I think they figured they'd all stay itty to make me feel better about being a runt. :lol:

Oh, T., your gang is such a hoot!! I adore these pics. ;) I dearly love chis and I sure do love the Wees... but I still have to say that little Chance just pulls at my heart strings! That boy is still "special!" Blessings, Deb
Thank you so much Deb! : ) Chance is such a special little boy. Our little pack would not be the same without "Mama's Man!" We all adore that baby boy. :love5:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHA! They are SO cute in those little hoods! Hehehe :)
Thank you Rachel! : )

Soooo cute! I love all of the wee's so much, they are just precious. Those outfits are so adorable and I love Gia and Jade's little tongues making an appearance! hee hee! :)

(Love your new siggy too!)
Thank you so much Paula! : ) They weren't being very cooperative for Mama's photo shoot. They have been enjoying not having that camera in their face 24/7 lately. :lol:

Awww love the little spotted outfit the girlies have! And cute new siggy! :)
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
For those of us new here who do not know you (like me!), would you mind sharing your babies ages and weight estimates?
I'd really appreciate it. It is really helping me learn.
They are just too cute!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For those of us new here who do not know you (like me!), would you mind sharing your babies ages and weight estimates?
I'd really appreciate it. It is really helping me learn.
They are just too cute!!
Thank you so much!! : ) You wouldn't believe their weights if I told you. :lol:

Chance is 3 1/2 years old and weighs 4 lbs. 5 oz.

Lexie is almost 4 years old and weighs 3 lbs. 9 oz.

Gia is 3 years old and weighs 3 lbs. 4 oz.

Jade is 2 years old and weighs 2 lbs.

Their weight fluctuates a few ounces depending on the time of day they are weighed and how much I've been feeding them (lol). And honestly, I rarely ever weigh them. No one ever believes me when I tell them their weights, because they are so much smaller than what people associate those weights too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts