Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

shipping with tracking, 3 dollars for 1 dress, 1 dollar extra for each additional dress.

Christmas sweater dress Size small 8 dollars
Polka dot dress size XS and XXS 5 dollars
Pink my baby dress XS ( i have 2 ) 5 dollars
green and pink with crowns 3 dollars

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Red Velvet Dresses 15.00 each plus shipping
these are adjustable , so measures dont have to be exact
smallest one fits my yorkie and she is 7 1/2 inch neck, 12 1/4 inch chest, and 10 1/2 inch length
bigger one fits minnie , she is 7 1/2 inch neck, 13 1/2 inch chest, and 10 3/4 inch length

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had them made for Minnie and Tootsie when they were younger. they only wore them for an hour or so. Tootsie outgrew hers, and i think Minnie fits the one that was Tootsies, but i will have to check for sure what size, and will let you know

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice.i love the xmas dress but i have plenty of winter clothes 4 the girls.now,if it was boys sweaters...
i do have 2 boys sweaters for sale but they are a real small size . only size xxs. they are on a previous post i made. one is green with snowman and one is red an black check. let me know if u are interested :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
how much for all the ones in the top pic all together? with shipping

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

shipping with tracking, 3 dollars for 1 dress, 1 dollar extra for each additional dress.

Christmas sweater dress Size small 8 dollars
Polka dot dress size XS and XXS 5 dollars
Pink my baby dress XS ( i have 2 ) 5 dollars
green and pink with crowns 3 dollars
how much for all the ones in the top pic all together? with shipping

i have the red sweater dress in size XS 5.00
the pink my baby dress in in xs 4.00
another pink my baby dress in xxs 4.00
and the green and pink w/crowns dress is S 3.00
i dont think i have anymore polka dot dresses

for all 4 of these would be 16.00 plus 6 dollars shipping/handling/paypal fee so total would be 22.00 for 4 dresses. if you just want one pink mybaby dress it would be 5 dollars less so 17.00
( i dont know if you noticed the bunny/chic dress i have for sale. very cute and around the same size too. theres also a curious george dress pictured in size small for sale )

·
Registered
688 Posts
can i see the curios george one also and the bunny chic dress?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
elllaiiiinnneeee *gives puppy eyes* can i have a pink my baby dress ppweeaseeee. "add it to my tab!" ive always wanted to say that

·
Registered
688 Posts

ill take these 3 for sure just wanna see what others u have :)

·
Registered
688 Posts

and u take paypal right?

i have the red sweater dress in size XS 5.00
i dont think i have anymore polka dot dresses

for all 4 of these would be 16.00 plus 6 dollars shipping/handling/paypal fee so total would be 22.00 for 4 dresses. if you just want one pink mybaby dress it would be 5 dollars less so 17.00
( i dont know if you noticed the bunny/chic dress i have for sale. very cute and around the same size too. theres also a curious george dress pictured in size small for sale )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
elllaiiiinnneeee *gives puppy eyes* can i have a pink my baby dress ppweeaseeee. "add it to my tab!" ive always wanted to say that

ill take these 3 for sure just wanna see what others u have :)
:( i think i only have the 2 pink mybaby dresses. i dont think i have a 3rd one but i will look tomorrow....
Wawies would you mind if i sold one of the mybaby dresses to Pigeonsheep?

** the bunny dresses and the curious george dress is pictured in the buyers/sellers section under Little lily and petflys dresses/hoodies . i think its post # 4. the bunny dresses are 1st pic and the curious george is 4th pic

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
u always have so much nice clothes for sale! i bet from all this clothes shoppin u can make some hehehe...i wish i knew how to :(

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol. i'm a shopaholic. i love shopping, and love finding bargains :) . these dresses here are from the petedge warehouse, so i got a good price. but i really dont make any money on them. i just buy them up and pass the bargain along to others. its fun for me because, my girls have so much , i can only buy them so much. so at least i can still shop and others can be happy with cute things

wawies, yes, i take paypal.... did you look at curious george dress and bunny dress

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwwe arent u an angel in disguise! bwa ha ha. my buddy who got the petedge catalog was tellun me about the matchin sock monkey bags, collars, skirts today rofl. im afraid to look in therw

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh, i didnt see those. i think i threw the catalogue away... i can look online though. sounds cute but i can not buy anymore things for my girls.... they have enough

·
Registered
688 Posts
ill take these

and the green and pink w/crowns dress is S 3.00 (if you can find it)
and the curious george one is it xs?
and also the bunn chic one is it xs??

if so ill take all those, just let me know my total and message me the paypal addy i have to pay it to :) ty!!love em there so cute

1 - 20 of 64 Posts