Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Few Wedding Photos (and the poochies) PIC HEAVY

So, after around 6 years we finally tied the knot!
We planned the whole wedding in less than 2 months (yes I know I am crazy)
Its just that we kept waiting for the 'right time' and for some reason we could never find it!
So we thought, OK... we have both finished Uni for the time being, I was switching between jobs so I was going to have a week off before I start at the new place and so we had a date!
here are a few pictures of our day :D

We obviously couldn't have a wedding without our fur kids

(Note Gucci's face below LOL!)

We got married in our local church with lots of our neighbours attending the ceremony too :)

My veil was around 3m long (I wanted it to be longer than my train), but my bridesmaids had it all planned and the Advil they kept shoving in my mouth made sure I never got a headache! LOL

A quick snap of the bridesmaids, ushers and flower girls

Our reception venue was an old manor house

Hubby and I decorated the venue all by ourselves

Our cake and cupcake table

My dad made my shoes! I am ever so proud of him
He stuck on every single little pearl on there himself

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Top table

The car

Back of my dress

My bouquet and entrance flowers

Our wedding bands made a heart when you put them together :love6:

And my crème de la crème (apart from the furkids, hubby and the family of course!) was my engagement ring
It is a family heirloom passed down from mother to daughter for more than 100 years and it gorgeous has a 3.5ct Diamond
I can't wait to hand it down to my daughter/ daughter in law some day :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
wow! everything is just WOW love the hair do, the diamond cake, the ring, the shoes well EVERYTHING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wow for doing all that with only 2 months planning is absolutly incredible. Your Dress and you were just beautiful. Everything looks perfect. I wish you and your Husband many many years of happiness. congratulations

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Simply breathtaking. I have never attended anything like it, it just blows my
mind. Wow! You are stunning, and with hubby make a beautiful couple. I wish
you both lots and lots of happy & healthy years together. Congrats my friend! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bride! I love your dress, the church, your shoes - wasn't that so special that your dad made them for you :) and your ring - wow!!

Thanks for showing us, I loved looking through the photos!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Incredible wedding. Like a storybook fairy tale. It looks absolutely perfect!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow! everything is just WOW love the hair do, the diamond cake, the ring, the shoes well EVERYTHING!!!
Thank you Hon :)

Everything looks gorgeous and perfect !!! i especially love the first 2 pics with the dogs :)
Thank you! They looked so super cute, they got more atention than anyone else did! hehe

So beautiful thank you for sharing!!
Thank you!:D

Stunning photographs, looks like you had an amazing day, Congratulations. x
Thank you very much XD it was a lovely day

Amazing photos! Yall all look amazing
thanks ;)

Lovely photos! And your dad did a really good job on the shoes :).
Congrats! x
Thank you :D He found a few willing paying customers on the day haha!
It was the most wonderful thing he could do for me and I will cherish them forever

Wow for doing all that with only 2 months planning is absolutly incredible. Your Dress and you were just beautiful. Everything looks perfect. I wish you and your Husband many many years of happiness. congratulations
Thank you very much! It all came together in the end, but it was funny when we were trying to book things people would ask us when we are getting married, we would say July and they would ALWAYS ask what year? and then the shocked faces when I told them in a few months LOL!

Simply breathtaking. I have never attended anything like it, it just blows my
mind. Wow! You are stunning, and with hubby make a beautiful couple. I wish
you both lots and lots of happy & healthy years together. Congrats my friend! :daisy:
Thank you :p It was a small wedding with only very close friends and family around 50ppl so nothing to grand, but it felt just right :)

WOW!!! Beautiful! Congratulations
Thank you :)

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bride! I love your dress, the church, your shoes - wasn't that so special that your dad made them for you :) and your ring - wow!!
Thanks for showing us, I loved looking through the photos!
Thank you ever so much :) The shoes were a surprise for me and it was super special indeed and I really wanted to get married in our local church because our vicar is so lovely and he is our neighbour too! He put up with everything we wanted with a smile on his face(even though he wasn't too pleased when I asked to have the bridesmaids to walk in with the best man/ushers before me. In the UK the bridesmaids walk behind the bride but I don't really like it that way)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Incredible wedding. Like a storybook fairy tale. It looks absolutely perfect!!!
Thank you :D
It was perfect for us. And all the blips made it even more special hehe!
Like when the vicar asked my dad to hand me over to my hubby, he was really nervous and was looking at me, getting all emotional and he forgot what to do and just carried on holding my hand.... LOL! Maybe he didn't want to actually let me go haha!

Gorgeous!!!!
Thank you!:eek:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
What amazing photos!! Thank you so much for sharing; feels like I was right there!! I am engaged and we still haven't officially set on a date yet, but that hasn't stopped me from endlessly browsing wedding dresses online. ^_^

·
Registered
244 Posts
OMG so beautiful, all that in 2 months, i will be coming to you to plan my wedding! haha, and your puppies are so cute i cant even stand it!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I send you best wishes for a life that is as beautiful as every aspect of yor wedding day......love all the pictures. The cake is stunning with the cupcakes beside. Did the dogs get to go to the church? (-:

·
Registered
566 Posts
WOW you'r dress was fabulous and you looked beautiful. You both must have had a fabulous day. Hope you both have a long and happy life. My hubby and i will be 40 year's married in April and we had a amazing day too. You'r fur babies looked so cute

1 - 20 of 25 Posts