Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Had a few days in London and a few days off the forums & Facebook due to personal reasons and just uploaded some photos - Biscuit has changed loads, been weighed and is 2.7kgs had all his jabs now and his last vet check until he needs a booster!

These maybe mixed up but some are him travelling to london, some are the 4x4 day we did others are at home and the one with the little girl is my niece Ella he let her hold his paw to fall asleep (this actually made me cry) he is the best little dog so soft and gentle. There is also some of his new knitted jumper and his stick (bigger than him) and a little t-cup Chi I met in London he also made friends with Bubba the 7 week old kitten!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
How old is he???

Lovely pics just so you know t cup chihuahuas don't exist :) it's a myth and a marketing ploy some people use for money :) the other chi is sweet is it still a puppy?? It looks average size to me!! Someone told me they had a tcup chi and I wa like oh right hoe much does it weigh she said 8lb I laughed

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was my friends next door she said it was 6 months and a t-cup i said "minature" and she didn't look impressed and said no t-cup and it was £900 she avoided me then the rest of my stay in London

Biscuit is 4 months old on the 3rd October

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah not meaning to sound rude but your friend has no clue there are 2 types of chihuahuas long coat and smooth coat, no minature, teacup, toy or whatever just chihuahuas!! The dog looks like an average 6 month chihuahua she doesn't look small to me

Wow is biscuit a mix??? 5.9lb and not even 4 months is large! I'm no good at telling what else is in a dog unless it's really obvious he looks like a wrinkly bear on his head to me :) he's a lovely rich colour!!

He's 7 days older than my lotus :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Biscuit is a little cutie! I love his colouring and that jumper is gorgeous! Did you make it or buy it?

The pic of him with your niece made me smile :)

You'll usually find people who pay lots of money for these mythical teacups often get a bit pissy when you tell them they aren't. If they don't want to be educated, I just leave 'em to it :lol:
The Chi is still cute though :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was my friends next door neighbough and she was very pissy with me - it just looked tiny to me compared to my big lad who is mixed with a Yorkshire Terrier, the vet and some others Chi-in-the-know people have said he may make 5kgs

The lady did say she was selling the dog as it was too much hassle I offered to home it for free so it was well loved but she laughed at me.. some people dont deserve dogs

My niece's both love him they got him the jumper from a store called Home Bargins it was £1.99 its a little small but my mum is going to knit one a bit bigger.. he doesn't mind it though as its started to get really cold and he does not like the cold or rain

His colouring has really changed since I first got him in July he was all dark ginger like a ginger biscuit but now he is alot ligher and his fur alot smoother and a bit ragged

London - I love the colouring on Chaos (although all your Chi's are cute) this one looks like the Kenco advert dog hehe :)

He is fast asleep in his bed now as iv been with my nieces and they love dressing him up and chasing in the yard they say the love him as he gives licks..

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Wow, Biscuit is getting so big and handsome. Very cute. Too bad about that pup. Some people should not have dogs.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Love the new pics!!! Whata handsome guy!! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
handsom and spoilt.. its raining here so bad and he will not walk just cries and cries..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts