Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO Fifi came home today finally! Out of all my chihuahuas i missed her the most! lol shes home until Sunday when we are expecting a family visit so she'll go back to nans house! We trimmed all her nails and feet fur, not that she liked it :rolleyes: lol
And we gave her a long hot bath and took some photos too! (Boys please turn around now! ) lol She also did her special dance for me,s o she really must have missed me and i videoed it for you all to see :)

Also i did some measurements of her but i dont know if theyre right? The photos look a bit funky Anyway enjoy!
Length -

Closeup

Height -

Closeup (a Level shot across her back)

Wet Fifi!
hmmphh some welcome this is ! OMG put the camera away mum!!!

Shake it girl! :D

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
those cute little feet just a-shaking...... I love the vid.........
glad to see she is back with you...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, isn't she sweet!! :) Welcome home Fifi! Such a pretty girl! The pics of her wet cracked me up! She looks like she has a perm. :lol: Her length is about 11 1/2" long. You want to put the ruler on the top of her back where her shoulder blades start. Right at the base of her neck to where her tail starts. Her height is about 10 1/2".

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww, isn't she sweet!! :) Welcome home Fifi! Such a pretty girl! The pics of her wet cracked me up! She looks like she has a perm. :lol: Her length is about 11 1/2" long. You want to put the ruler on the top of her back where her shoulder blades start. Right at the base of her neck to where her tail starts. Her height is about 10 1/2".
Well that was from the start of her chest oops! lol Well to be honest, when i have to do these things alone and my babies arent as well behaved as yours its hard :) lol Thank you T!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Fifi.. I adore the little dance!! You sure did miss your momma..
Robyn, I know she is delighted to be back home even if for a few days. The bath shots are sooo cute... Love those fresh smelling babies!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww Fifi.. I adore the little dance!! You sure did miss you momma..
Robyn, I know she is delighted to back home even if for a few days. The bath shots are sooo cute... Love those fresh smelling babies!
Thank you Deb! She misses me alot :) Which makes me feel wanted! lol
Aww shes really good in the bath just stands there as if to say come on hurry up and get it over and done with! lol She smells like Limes! lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Well that was from the start of her chest oops! lol Well to be honest, when i have to do these things alone and my babies arent as well behaved as yours its hard :) lol Thank you T!

Thanks!
I can totally sympathize with doing things alone. :lol: I have to do everything by myself. My silly kiddos are always too busy. :foxes15: You should see me turned up side down, squatting, bending over, etc to take some pics. I look like I'm playing Twister alone. :p And you did an awesome job, so no worries!!!

Robyn, I'm sure your babies are as well behaved as mine. The Wee's can be quite stubborn when they want to be. :lol: I think that's with all Chi's. :wink:

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can totally sympathize with doing things alone. :lol: I have to do everything by myself. My silly kiddos are always too busy. :foxes15: You should see me turned up side down, squatting, bending over, etc to take some pics. I look like I'm playing Twister alone. :p And you did an awesome job, so no worries!!!

Robyn, I'm sure your babies are as well behaved as mine. The Wee's can be quite stubborn when they want to be. :lol: I think that's with all Chi's. :wink:
OMG i know every one says ill helplater .. do they? NO! lol haha you should have seen me playing twister alone earlier with the puppy photos! lol

Haha in that case mine are always stubborn :D lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahah omg i LOVE the dance....

SHAME ON YOU NEKKID PHOTOS!!! Its amazing long hairs always look so much bigger when they're dry!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMG i know every one says ill helplater .. do they? NO! lol haha you should have seen me playing twister alone earlier with the puppy photos! lol

Haha in that case mine are always stubborn :D lol
I hear ya! Mine are the same way! The say, "In a minute!" :lol:

The things we do to get pics! :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
bark bark!
hey fifi~! u cames home finally! sheesh where you been all this time? anywho, are you learning how to fly? that movie your mom took of you, you look likes you trying to fly!...are u learning to come to see me like that? haha~ its great to be clean sometimes, leaves us chis more furry wurry :albino:

-love, dexter

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aww fifi, your so cute. Billy def takes after his mummy!
He does indeed! He has her personality to a T! You need to teach him the Fifi dance :) lol!

Hahahah omg i LOVE the dance....

SHAME ON YOU NEKKID PHOTOS!!! Its amazing long hairs always look so much bigger when they're dry!!
I know they look huge with fur! lol Thanks! :)

What beautiful fur she has :)
Thank you!! :)

I hear ya! Mine are the same way! The say, "In a minute!" :lol:

The things we do to get pics! :p
Haha but they never actually do!!! Lol so when i want to do it i want to do it now! lol

shes beautiful!! & wow look how good she can dance haha :)
Than you its rather cute :D

bark bark!
hey fifi~! u cames home finally! sheesh where you been all this time? anywho, are you learning how to fly? that movie your mom took of you, you look likes you trying to fly!...are u learning to come to see me like that? haha~ its great to be clean sometimes, leaves us chis more furry wurry :albino:

-love, dexter
Haha Heya Dexter .. Sowwy i get awful jealous of all tha other preety chi ladies! lol I love my dancy mum likes to give me treats when i do it but i do it anywayz! I missed everywon too! I lovez being clean! :D Love Fifi! x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts