Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i havent posted pictures in a while and now i have loads! So watch out lol Hope everyone likes them :) Thanks for reading!

Steady Kiki dont fall

Looking as erm pretty as ever :S

Feet warming :)

Kiki & my beautiful Fifi :)

Fifi look at me :S what did you do? lol

Get her Tiny!!! (If i could have got the look on his face youd all be rolling on the floor lol)

Pretty little man

More to follow! Be patient lol

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What now Fifi? (Look at her coat! lol very fluffy! )

For Dexter: mwah lol

investigating the pond: Steady Fifi not too close!

The girls:

More to come :S lol

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kiss him girls! "mwah,mwah,mwah" lol

Tiny says "meow", Fifi rolls her eyes!

How cute can one little guy be ;) lol

Stupid faces

"Order people"!!!

Fifi, Hope & Tiny

Group photos :D (i cant pick my favoruite!)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can do if you want :) Fifi was very snobby today lol! Id like one of each of their faces around the edge and a bigger of them all in the middle :) if you get me! have a crack fi you want x :D thanks

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Thank you so much for shareing. The pics are terrific!!!! The dogs are as beautiful as ever. Nice sunny day as well!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here comes the girls!! Love all the girls together. Think group shot number 5 is my fav. How ever did you manage to get them to all sit still! I took some of billy in the garden the other day they didnt come out as good as yours tho x
Thansk surprisingly i didnt! ;) they were running around like mad and theyre not allowed on the benches lol they hopped up there and Hope was first to sit still so i sai stay there babies run in and got my camer a:) haha lolThanks

Wish i had that many Chis,they are gorgeous well done getting them all to pose
Haha yes such hard work *brushes hands together* lol Thank you!

Great pictures..makes me want more dogs lol, they're all so cute..I think if I get another I want a black and white one like Hope
Thanks Hope is a lovely girl a perfect temprement but very bouncy lol god knows what her puppies will be like lol x

1 - 20 of 40 Posts