Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tinker Bell do you'll like it? i do. to me its great. heres some pictures of tinker bell on a day of work.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I like Tinkerbell but that darn Paris Hilton ruined it. I'll approve of the name if you promise to call her "Tink" or "Tinky" or "Bell" or "Stinkybell".

She's cute, whatever her name is! I just adore her!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I think I like Stinky better. Everyone names thier chihuahua Tinkerbell these days (cause of Paris). I was actually going to name my little one Tinkerbell until I yahoo image searched it...came up with a BUNCH of chi's named Tinkerbell (among other dogs). Paris made that a popular name. Now that shes got Bambi too that one will be all over the place lol. Good thing I went with Thumbelina and not Bambi like my gran wanted lol

In the end though, its ur baby and you can name her whatever you want :) Be original with it though...she's too adorable to have an ordinary (everywhere) name.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
oh come on tinky reminds me of those bloody teletubbies!!!!!!!!!
Tinky reminds me of Riki Tiki Tavi ... it was my favorite Christmas show when I was a kid, even though it really wasn't about Christmas.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think im going to stay with tinker bell. but around the house im going to call her tinky. it just fit her better. but sinece my siggys already made and idon't want to bother anyone else i'll leave her stinky but the s is silent so when you say it its tinky.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It's funny how we give them a name, then call them something else! I call Jolie "stinkpot" most of the time. Other names i call her are Missy, Jolie Kay and Rotten, prissypants and Rottenbottom. It's a wonder she knows what her name is! :D

I, for one, think she looks like a Tinker Bell, and i don't give a hoot what Paris Hilton (gag) calls her pup (s). Ummm sorry,,,i'm not a fan of Paris Hilton therefore had not ever heard what her dogs name is.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
It's funny how we give them a name, then call them something else! I call Jolie "stinkpot" most of the time. Other names i call her are Missy, Jolie Kay and Rotten, prissypants and Rottenbottom. It's a wonder she knows what her name is! :D

I, for one, think she looks like a Tinker Bell, and i don't give a hoot what Paris Hilton (gag) calls her pup (s). Ummm sorry,,,i'm not a fan of Paris Hilton therefore had not ever heard what her dogs name is.
I'm sure Lily thinks her name is Miss Poo Poo Head or possibly Sweet Potato. :lol:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
:lol: Willie...aka...Wil, Wilbur, William, Willie-Wil, Wil-Bee, Wee, Wee-Bee

Mully...aka...Mulva, Mul, Mulberry, Moe, Berry, BadGirl, Momma, Mumsy

Tommy..aka...T, Mr.T, Thomas, Tom-Tom,Teaser

Kody...aka...Kode, Kode-ster,Kody-Kode, Ko-Dee-Dough

Renny...aka...Ren, Rebel, Riggles

Letti...aka...Retti, Letti-Let

Diamond...aka...Dime, Dime-Time, Dime-a-doo :lol:

It IS a wonder, LOL...my husband calls me "Muffin" :evil: I swear he forgot my real name 5 years ago. :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts