Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
i think i'll just stay like this for a while

"dexter your sinking!" not funny mom...

then you taste test it

then play wif toy next to it, make sure it not alive to steal your toy

teehee~ i happy

"awww dexter lemme pinch ur cheeks" STOP IT MOMMM!!!!

guys go tell your humans to go get you one...

wahoooooooooo

okay enough of this

onto treats! yes mom bought me another set of duck tenders. she said it was on sale for $8.99 for 16 oz one, woo whatever that is, atleast i get my yum!

the face of satisfaction and exuberance

·
Registered
793 Posts
haha awe yay Dexter!!!!!!!! I love the color of your new bed!! It looks comfy cozy!!!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Awwww Dexter! Cute as a button!! Love the new bed. I want to get new beds for the dogs but hubby is not agreeable to it lol He says....they HAVE beds already! lol So I guess I am SOL. Maybe if they weren't so expensive lol Or maybe if I stopped buying so many treats.....but hey, Dexter gets treats AND a bed! Lucky boy! ;-) lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness he loves it!!!! LOL! that's great!!
LOL thanks so much! hehe yes love love it
Awwww Dexter! Cute as a button!! Love the new bed. I want to get new beds for the dogs but hubby is not agreeable to it lol He says....they HAVE beds already! lol So I guess I am SOL. Maybe if they weren't so expensive lol Or maybe if I stopped buying so many treats.....but hey, Dexter gets treats AND a bed! Lucky boy! ;-) lol
thanks tracilea! sneak the bed in sneak sneak. $20!!! who can ask for any cheaper lol. yes treats AND bed on sale is heaven...i felt great! i also got my bf's cat herc toys too :hello1:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I is soilt, but mom says why buy me another bed, when i don't use the one i have??? I is trying to tell mommy that i do use my bed when she isn't here. But she says cause i sleep in her human bed i don't need another bed :-(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I is soilt, but mom says why buy me another bed, when i don't use the one i have??? I is trying to tell mommy that i do use my bed when she isn't here. But she says cause i sleep in her human bed i don't need another bed :-(
poor toby/ ts okay mom wont gimme her chips ahoy cookies right now...it smell so good..i wish i could eat chocolate :( maybe you cans try to tell mommy that u need a place to rest other then the human bed

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thats a snazzy lookin' bed Dexter! Don't let the humans get in the way of your furniture rearranging!:D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
That bed looks comfy enough to be a nice big pillow for my head :D
Looking cute and hilarious as usual Dexter!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Awwwww he loves it! I love the pic of him stood in the bed trying to get the cushion out :lol: He looks sooo cute and snuggly. You know that bed is definatly big enough for another chi....I bet Dexter would love a little girlfriend. You could of cnuck another chi in inside the bed :lol: x

1 - 20 of 28 Posts