Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been lurking each day and read some interesting posts but never posted myself until today.

For a while I have wanted a tattoo of Jake's paw and I finally got around to trimming his paws and Red's. Today I printed out the paws and went into the tattoo shop to see when then could do them.

What a surprise it was when they said "Now" so here I am with their paw prints and initial on each wrist.

So pleased I got them done... but it did hurt a bit...:eek:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm agnostic so I guess I'm excused, I have my horses head (kyle) on my left arm and one day plan on getting my other horse's head (Spike) on my right arm.

I guess I am just the kinda person that thinks if you want something get it, life is to short to be strict on yourself. I mean look at me, 11th December I was relatively okay, 12th December end up in hospital and now in a wheelchair or for short distances use a cane and on oxygen.
But I think forward and bought a mobility scooter so I can take my boys to the park and have had my quad bike serviced and taken to the stables so I can go and see my horses.

I think if I was a bloke I'd have a lot more tattoo's ( I also have a rose with Jake's name on it and a Pegasus).

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
That sound great, Deme. Unfortunately, if I were to try to do that with mine, I would end up the illustrated woman. It sounds really nice. How about a pic?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i Have a tattoo for one of my past fur babies too I wanted it for so long, and was so glad when I got it. I have more planned to. I'm atheist so I think you and I are pretty much in the same boat!

I'm realizing what my artist said when I got my first "welcome to your new addiction" I think he couldn't be more right!

Would love to see pics of ur new ink

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am just waitig for the bruising to go and also you will know that the tattoo thickens when first done then settles, well i am waiting for that to go as well.

Shouldn't be long then I will get photo's posted.
I know what you mean by addiction to tattoo's I owould love loads but No I won't become a walking Tattoo advert lol.

What started me off was my mate got one done and I thought that it looked great but I was too old to start with tattoo's. (I was in my late 20's) then my mam in her 50's got one done, so I thought if she can do it , I can and get the Pegasus.
Then I met my partner and had a very small rose with his name on while on holiday i Spai, later I had that covered after discovering deceit with another Rose and having Jake's name on it instead.
Once I get Spike added i think that will be my lot. but admit I was wondering about having my so's name tattoo'd somewhere but not sure where.

I can't have any on my legs due to scaring and permanent bruising.

We could have a thread of our tattoo's or has that been done already?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Tattoos are addicting I definitely want something to rep my dogs but I just keep thinking what happens when they go and i get new ones then I'll have to tattoo all of then I'll be covered head to toe in that case lol! I dont think there I'd a thread you should start one it would be interesting to see everyone's work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts