Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i've always loved to take pics. i'm more of a behind the camera instead of in front of it. anyways i figured out how to post them without you guys having to click on a link. so here's bella!!!! and her temporary chi house guests sharkbait and chloe, and of course bellas big brothers. hope you all enjoy :)

bellas roomie; sharkbait

plotting their revenge....

random picture of my rottie smiling

bella says "i'm his bodyguard, ya lookin for somethin sucka?!"

"let me get that for you"

chloe, another house guest still isn't sure of the cat...

chloe!

i eats your face!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more....

oh ya....

you know this is my toy right?

fine, take it! ill just stand here...and pout!

i sits pretty too!! (she just came out of her heat, still looks a little pudgy)

did you hear that?!

she's so cute, that basket is for dog toys, but when she's cold and the heats on....

i love the way she looked at me in this....it's kinda seductive...

ok that's all of em so far, now that i figured this out, i'll be posting ALOT more now

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i love all your pics i wish i knew how to post pics i dont have a clue but yours came through fine how old is bella and chloe? thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Some gorgeous pics there! LOVE the Rottie pics and the expressions on your chis faces in all of them are so lovely - especially that look of bliss in the "having a scratch" photo :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chloe is 2 1/2 and bella is 10 almost 11 months. sharkbait and chloe belong to a friend of ours who was down on his luck and living in his van with these two dogs. we have 4 dogs already, what's a couple of chihuahuas? bella was scheduled for her spay the 16th but she just recently came out of her heat that i have to call the vet and reschedule. and thanks! i love her eyes too!!! theyre blue swirled and brown in each eye. a friend told me that when she looks at him, he can't look at her because she's looking into his soul. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts