Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pepper is going to have a sister! We have been looking for quite a while for the perfect one for us and we found her. :hello1: I couldn't believe she was still available, her choco merle sis was already sold but I love this little silver merle and she was the one I wanted.

3 weeks

5 weeks

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OH WOW! She is gorgeous!!! I love merles! So pretty! I bet Pepper will be so happy:)
Yes I think she will be very happy to have someone to play with, I mean we play with her but during the day the kids are at school and I have my one year old so I can't play with her constantly although I try to get down on the floor and play with my son and her at the same time lol.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Lol, yeah yeah I know! But yes we will have three little ones when all is said and done. But no more after that I swear!!
hmmmm....

ad·dic·tion (-dkshn)
n.
a. The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something.
b. An instance of this: had an addiction for fast cars.

LOL! I had to stop looking at breeder's website long enough to post to your thread! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is really exciting! You will certainly have your hands full with 3 babies and a human baby on top of that!!! Wow!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts