Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Not the greatest pictures. There was a lemon yellow one with clear crystals that I loved but it was too big. I can special order them too but the 8" was on sale. I am loving this collar. Just had to hide the receipt from DH. haha

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pic was really sun bleached, but I put it up there. She is so bad about posing. Always moving.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. It's kind of a metallic pink and I have been looking at them for a few months. Got some money from my mom for Christmas and decided this was it. They didn't have her size at that store (3 dog bakery) but had a few 8" ones at the other and were going to bring them by. Then the guy called me and said he found some if I was still around and they were on sale!!! :) That did it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Love it! Adorable!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, they start at around 90.00 but i got this one on sale for 60something. Ridiculous and I am embarrassed by it, but I really do love love love it. I would have preferred to pick out different colors. There was a pretty vivid lavender one and I loved the lemon yellow with clear rhinestones. But for 90, um no. They get pricier the thicker you go too. So, you could easily be 125 etc. for a thick, 3 row one. I guess they are handmade. I'm trying to find my tag from it but will look next time i am there.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Well, they start at around 90.00 but i got this one on sale for 60something. Ridiculous and I am embarrassed by it, but I really do love love love it. I would have preferred to pick out different colors. There was a pretty vivid lavender one and I loved the lemon yellow with clear rhinestones. But for 90, um no. They get pricier the thicker you go too. So, you could easily be 125 etc. for a thick, 3 row one. I guess they are handmade. I'm trying to find my tag from it but will look next time i am there.
I don't think that's that bad lol...the most I've done for a collar is $30ish I think, but I've spent much more for some other silly things. I hide the receipts too :p

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Love the girly pink collar...suitable bling for a pretty princess. Peach is looking so nice. It is good to see a picture.
You got it for a pretty good price...I got Draco a pretty plain Buddy Harness for $55.00...now it doesn't even fit him. bahhhhaha.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I adore blingie collars ... they are the best. I have spent an embarrassing amount of $$ on collars lol.
So have I...and that is just for one dog! I just got my pup a collar yesterday and I dont even bring her home for 20 more days, and it was $23
But oohh I love collars, Honey has 5 and one on the way :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I don't think that's that bad lol...the most I've done for a collar is $30ish I think, but I've spent much more for some other silly things. I hide the receipts too :p
Ebay has some very nice blings for around the $30 mark.
Sometimes cheaper :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts