Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woohoo! So what did I do? Took pics of the pups of course ;).

I made treats today. The pups love it when I do that lol.

Boss eating a peanut butter punkin'. He only ate half of it because apparently it was too big for him lol.

Lina sitting pretty :)

Lina eating a BBQ bone. She LOVES them!

This one is HILARIOUS. Boss took one of his cookies into the play room (where they are not allowed) so I put it in his bed. Lina saw this and you can see what happened next lol.

I guess that'll teach Boss to eat his cookies when I give them to him instead of trying to hide them away for later lol.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Both so cute. I hope Boss isn't in too much trouble :)

It's good to have a memory card - you can't have too many pictures of your dogs !

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh they are so cute - aren't they lucky to live in a house where treats are made!! Hope the treat business is going well for you!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwww................I love Lina and Boss, my favorite sister and brother chis on this forum. Oh how I miss our Princess Lina! She has such a cute puppy face, so dainty and pretty too (second photo). The photo of her stealing Boss' cookie is hilarious (I laughed out loud). Lina used to steal Bella's treats when Bella hid them to eat later. Lina now has her dream job of being one of your quality food testers for PPP treats. I see she is much loved and spoiled rotten.

Please tell Lina we miss her very much and give her lots of hugs and kisses from us. She is forever our precious little Lina Beana. :love5:

P.S. How are Lina and Boss getting along?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
how cute!! Lina is such a sweetie.. so tiny!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awwwwwwwww................I love Lina and Boss, my favorite sister and brother chis on this forum. Oh how I miss our Princess Lina! She has such a cute puppy face, so dainty and pretty too (second photo). The photo of her stealing Boss' cookie is hilarious (I laughed out loud). Lina used to steal Bella's treats when Bella hid them to eat later. Lina now has her dream job of being one of your quality food testers for PPP treats. I see she is much loved and spoiled rotten.

Please tell Lina we miss her very much and give her lots of hugs and kisses from us. She is forever our precious little Lina Beana. :love5:

P.S. How are Lina and Boss getting along?
I will absolutely pass on the message! :)

She's a little food stealer lol. She gets up on the table and get into plates all the time if we're not watching them carefully enough. I've had to start crating them if there is food on the table because she is so bad about it lol. As much as I love her I don't want her eating off my plate lol.

Boss and Lina get along fine. A few spats once in a while, nothing that a time out won't cure. We're noticing that Boss is very happy being the follower in the pack. It has been this way since we first brought him home though. She put him in his place within' minutes lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i hope you didnt buy them from stores, they charge an arm and a leg for a crappy one LOL. online is where its at! my bf got me a sandisk ultra 16GB for about $37 that sends at 15mbs. at staples they sell for $90 lOL. i love online stores! ^_^

lina and boss are so cute! ;) that cookie looks yummers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts