Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still don't have my own camera :(. I'll be without one until Christmas I'm sure. Oh well, I snagged my grandmas for a little while and the result are new pics of the pups! Up first..LINA.

Being extremely protective of the bone mommy Way (BellaLina'sMom) sent her.

I told you not touch it woman! Now give it back!!

OK..now that I won, you may throw it again.

For unknown reasons she sat right on this stuffed cat the other day lol. Luckily the camera was right beside me lol.

I didn't get any of Boss alone. He wouldn't hold still that long lol. Little booger. I wish I could bottle his energy and sell it, I'd be a millionaire. But here is 1 of them together :). My 2 babies.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay Kristin, it's so nice to see pics of Boss and Lina!! They're such cuties. The sitting on the stuffed cat pic cracked me up. She looks ready to have a sleep. :lol: Yay on Dave getting you a camera for Xmas, we can see more soon then!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
It's about time, Kristin! I was getting "Lina withdrawals" from not seeing recent pics of her. She is so cute and I love the funny pic of her sitting on the stuffed toy cat (LOL). The last photo of Lina and Boss, your 2 little fur babies, is very sweet. They are my favorite sister and brother chis on this forum! :)

By the way, I say the same thing about hyperactive Bella - that if I could bottle some of her energy and sell it, I would be rich! I want some of her energy for myself!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
great pics, I bet your stoked to have use of a camera! I love the one where he is guarding the cat toy! Its all mine bahahaha!!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's about time, Kristin! I was getting "Lina withdrawals" from not seeing recent pics of her. She is so cute and I love the funny pic of her sitting on the stuffed toy cat (LOL). The last photo of Lina and Boss, your 2 little fur babies, is very sweet. They are my favorite sister and brother chis on this forum! :)

By the way, I say the same thing about hyperactive Bella - that if I could bottle some of her energy and sell it, I would be rich! I want some of her energy for myself!
LOL I knew you would enjoy them :). I swear it's like he just doesn't get tired. I blame it on having to keep up with Lina lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts