Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off, after almost 2 weeks, we finally agreed on a name for her...lol

This is our little baby Chi girl... "Olivia". We just took these tonight, and she is truelly one of those dogs that loves to perform for the camera. As soon as I got down on the floor with it she started acting goofy lol
Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think of her...

She was determined to steal my sisters sock. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww olivia!!!! you are too cute! very cute pup! i love the sock stealing pic and the last one. the last one reminds me of dexter when he was a pup he always had tht expression on his face, we called it the "suave look" ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANX!
That face in the last pic is the "I'm being bad, but aren't I too cute to be trouble" look... LOL!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Guess who rules that house? LOL What a sweet little devil she is. LOL But then again a baby chi can get away with anything in my book.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But then again a baby chi can get away with anything in my book.
I have found that to be very true!! :D
No matter what kind of mischief she gets into, I just cant be mad at her. Everything she does is so darn cute, even the bad things. LOL :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Her Parents Pics

This is her mom and dad. Not very good pics, but they are the only ones i have...:colors:

Sire - 4.2 lbs. (he has ona fur coat)

Dam - 4.6 lbs.

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
such a cutie!! enjoy the times as they grow SO fast..... I love the sock pics.....and can almost hear the growling going on........:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Olivia is a doll!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts