Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to do a post for each puppy so please bear with me!! I did post a thread under Chihuahua Chat about their progress so im just going to post pictures here!

Photos to follow ...

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All

Heres a quick group snap.
The earliest chunky babies are to the left. The late small babies are to the right

Only the girls left .. Sorry to bore you all!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Girl 1

All the girls are pure white. They might change to cream but theyre very strong white at the moment. This is the biggest chunkiest girl

·
Registered
544 Posts
Mercy, Hope was a busy girl! No wonder she had to take a long break during delivery. That's a big litter. Love newborns. They just make you feel love.

Have a thought for you. Back in the day, as my kids say, I was on a forum when a discussion about pure white Chis came up. We had some members looking for pure white puppies and they'd get all excited when they saw "pure white" newborns. We all said you don't generally get pure white. Genetically, there's usually color that comes in somewhere, even if it's around the eyes or ears. Sooo, I did a photo diary of a new litter that I'd just had made up of 5 pure white pups (really some were already cream like yours but they looked white to the untrained eye) at birth. The group found it really neat to watch the pups grow and the colors emerge. We ened up with cream, cream spotted on white, cream with white markings, and fawn spotted on white. It's just fastinating the way Chis change colors as they mature, but especially the white ones.

Do you think you might be interested in doing something like that for CP? Do you have time to share weekly pictures, with a showcase on the white ones? I know I'd enjoy watching your babies grow. I don't have any pups right now so I'm having puppy withdrawals. :-(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mercy, Hope was a busy girl! No wonder she had to take a long break during delivery. That's a big litter. Love newborns. They just make you feel love.

Have a thought for you. Back in the day, as my kids say, I was on a forum when a discussion about pure white Chis came up. We had some members looking for pure white puppies and they'd get all excited when they saw "pure white" newborns. We all said you don't generally get pure white. Genetically, there's usually color that comes in somewhere, even if it's around the eyes or ears. Sooo, I did a photo diary of a new litter that I'd just had made up of 5 pure white pups (really some were already cream like yours but they looked white to the untrained eye) at birth. The group found it really neat to watch the pups grow and the colors emerge. We ened up with cream, cream spotted on white, cream with white markings, and fawn spotted on white. It's just fastinating the way Chis change colors as they mature, but especially the white ones.

Do you think you might be interested in doing something like that for CP? Do you have time to share weekly pictures, with a showcase on the white ones? I know I'd enjoy watching your babies grow. I don't have any pups right now so I'm having puppy withdrawals. :-(

Thanks Lisa! Yes we was very busy!!

Yes i agree its rare for pure whites! Ive never bred a parti-colour before i personally prefer all coloured. Tulula is now cream and
white colour at birth! Im expecting them to possibly turn a very light cream color, possibly black nosed and cream ears? I dont know if any will turn out pink/red nosed yet! Its hard to tell but the first white girl already hasblack lips inside so im guessing cream with her!

If i do have time ill definately post weekly photos if anyone wants to monitor colour progresses?
It'd be nice to watch i agree! And i dont mind sharing Lisa! I will say thoiugh you can tell with the slightly immature babies that they have a very domed head but a longer muzzle? Im guessing they may grow into them if not they'll be pets only

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
OMG What a stunning litter and what a size difference in the two horns I will be praying for these little ones especially hard.
love Kim x x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG What a stunning litter and what a size difference in the two horns I will be praying for these little ones especially hard.
love Kim x x
Thank you so much Kim! Theyre all different sizes im praying for success i'd love to stay in contact with every family that has a baby! Its heart breaking when people say they will and they never do! Especially when i have to devote so much time, love and effort into a large litter like this. Ill have to get prospect owners to join Chihuahua-People :)! Thanks again Kim, i appriciate your time, love and emails! :) x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh Robyn i'm so happy for you.. its a big litter and you must all be very very tired. Well done to your whole family, human and doggie

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh they are all gorgeous puppies!!
Look forward to more pics as they grow too.
Wow a big litter, glad all is going well.

You keeping any yourself?
I would want them all, lol xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my goodness! They are incredibly sweet. How exciting to have so many babies! I've got to say how neat it is that Hope & Tiny had so many light colored pups! Just goes to show how well some genes are hidden in there. :) Are Hope & Tiny's parents light colored??

Thanks for the update...I've been so excited to hear about & see these little guys!! Good luck & try to get some rest! Though I know for at least a couple weeks that will be pretty difficult. LOL

1 - 20 of 105 Posts