Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm new to the facebook thing but I started my girls their own page. So I'm hoping that this link works. I have never been about to show pics of audrey so finally I hope to. :) Facebook

·
Registered
169 Posts
When I click on the link all my facebook information comes up. Did you make a regular facebook page or did you do a dogbook page?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A regular one. I didn't know there was a dog one lol wait till I tell my husband that! He thinks I'm a loon for making my dogs a page. I'm really new to facebook so I'm not sure how to make a dog one. Were you able to see the pics on it tho?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I cant see it either, could you link to a photo album maybe?
Definitely stick with a facebook page for her over dogbook, when I had one for my guys it often didnt work at all and wouldnt let you in and adding pics and doing anything was a total pain. And there were a lot of weirdos too lol.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yay it worked. I've had little Audre over a year already and was never able to upload pics :( I have a photo bucket but I only use my cell phone for internet as I am without a computer. And my Phóne won't access the photo bucket. Well I'm glad this worked.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my goodness they are so sweet! :p
Cuteness overload! I find they look related, LOL.
Seriously your Chi resembles your Sharpei, looks like they
are the same color and both have super adorable wrinkles! lol :love5:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts