Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The breeder finally decided that she wasnt too busy to respond to me! Anyway! She sent me new pics! Enjoy!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no hes not coming home today... hes still nursing so shes waiting until he eats on his own some more

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhh he is SOOOOOOOO cute!! You must be dying to get him home!! xx I hope the breeder is encouraging him to eat on his own and discouraging nursing. My breeder said she starts them on wet puppy food at like 3 or 4 weeks old. I imagine they still nurse as well til 6 weeks or so. I think I have been reading that at 6 weeks nursing usually stops?
My breeder gets home the 23, so I still have to wait for pics! :-( But I am so glad to see you finally got yours! :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohhhhhhhhhh he is SOOOOOOOO cute!! You must be dying to get him home!! xx I hope the breeder is encouraging him to eat on his own and discouraging nursing. My breeder said she starts them on wet puppy food at like 3 or 4 weeks old. I imagine they still nurse as well til 6 weeks or so. I think I have been reading that at 6 weeks nursing usually stops?
My breeder gets home the 23, so I still have to wait for pics! :-( But I am so glad to see you finally got yours! :)
Thanks!!! idk when he will stop, but thats ok.. I just want him healthy

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
My goodness, what a little doll! I love the markings.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can't wait for little Mousse to finally come home to you!! :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh he is just stunning! He just gets cuter and cuter, bet you can't wait to get that lil cutie home! x
I SO cant wait!! haha Im really happy with the way he's turning out!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG look at him.. he's sooooo gorgeous and getting so so big!!! His ears are on the way up too!! oh i want him.. him and Daisy would look so pretty together!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts