Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The queen Sassy on right and princess Chloe

Sassy

Chloe

My HL Chinese crested Pretty Girl

Our dachshund Oscar

Pretty Girl does she count as a furbaby (hairless baby)

Sweet Sassy

Little Chloe

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love your babies! They are all beautiful. And yes, the CC and the doxie are gorgeous too! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
OMGosh!!! I adore all your munchkins, most of all Im so in love with your CC!!!!! I adore Chinese Crested just as much as I adore Chihuahuas. :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, gorgeous babies!! Im a big daxie and CC fan too!
Its funny how many of us seem drawn to these breeds isnt it?
Do they all get on well?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, they do for the most part, the doxie is a fixed male not for sure how old he is but at least 6 or 7. He was rescued from beside the road, someone had just dumped him there and left him, he is so layed back the girls rule over him all the time lol. He just looks at them like "what's your problem, it's all good". The crested is still in puppy stage and likes to play alot, she is 10 months and very sweet natured too, we laugh and call her horse dog, her legs are so long and she looks so big running and playing with Chloe (the chocolate chi) Chloe is 18mo. and still likes to play alot but if Pretty Girl gets to rough she puts her in her place. There's no dominates issue between them. Now my little old lady, Sassy will growl when one of the other dogs jumps up to sit with me but calms right down when I tell her to and they can all be with me without fights and seldom have problems any other time. At one time I did have another female chi, and there was fight all the time between all 3 chi.s My son took her to live at his house and things have been so much better here now. She truley wanted to be the only dog in the house, but I still miss her, I tried for over year to get them all settled and it just never got any better. But talk about guilt over letting her go, I still strugle with it. Oh gosh sorry, I just meant to tell you, yes, they get along great. lol sorry for rambling

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, a woman after my own heart. Gorgeous dogs, love the doxie. My doxie also, is the most laid back, sweet, loyal boy I've ever had. He lets the chi's (all girls) do anything and everything to him. He just goes with the flow. My only setback with Cooper is how long he takes to go potty. My chi's are in and out of the house within seconds. They do their business and they are done. Coop has to sniff every blade of grass and check out every area of the yard to go potty!!! Agh, it's a doxie curse!!! We just love having the four of them though.

Your CC is beautiful also!!! Great pics, gorgeous dogs!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts