Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got the little boys to sit still long enough for some pics.

Harley looking regal on his pillow throne!

Simon posing for the camera. He has a ruby tint to his green eyes so always looks like a wee demon in his photos

Sleepy Harley!

After a hard days work being this cute...we must nap!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
They are both gorgeous! it must be nice having two that are quite different from each other. Do they have totally different personalities? And they both have just the best names - I love them!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Julie. Although they both have typical chi traits they do have very different personalities. Harley has calmed down some since his neuter but his far more dominant that Simon. Simon will try to take on the big dogs but will back down right away - Harley will stand his ground! LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both absolutely adorable! I love sleepy pics. So sweet! Makes ya wanna jump up there and cuddle with them. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nana~ Thanks, I didn't even know merle existed until I met him.

TLI and Huskyluv~ I love watching them sleep. They look so sweet...then they wake up and start to do laps around the house!! LOL

Now that the weather is getting nice outside, I am going to try and take some action shots of them in the backyard. Hopefully I can post pics more frequently.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I must have missed this earlier. They are so perfect!!! Fawn merle??? I never even knew they existed. I would love to see a close, close up of him. What beautiful babies. You must be so proud. I love everything about them. More pics please!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, I must have missed this earlier. They are so perfect!!! Fawn merle??? I never even knew they existed. I would love to see a close, close up of him. What beautiful babies. You must be so proud. I love everything about them. More pics please!!!
Robin, now you are asking the near impossible! Harley doesn't really like having his pic taken - he is far too modest!! LOL

I am not working this weekend and some friends are coming over with their baby to visit so I seriously smell a photoshoot coming. I will post as soon as I have some more pics.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Don't you just love those running sprees they do! I laugh everytime mine do that. It looks like I have 3 bunnies hopping around the house. :lol:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is their morning ritual now, get up, give kisses, do laps, wreak havoc, eat breakfast then collapse from fatigue! It is hard being a puppy you know. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts