Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around, reading alot, and learning so much from all of you for quite some time now. This is a great site. Thanks for all the information I have been able to gather here!

I will be bringing home my pup as soon as the breeder says she is ready to come home. She is currently 7 weeks old. I imagine she will be 11 or 12 weeks, so I am trying to be patient....T.R.Y.I.N.G!!!!

I will try to post a picture. In the picture I got today, she has her ears up!The breeder has been wonderful in that she has sends me lots of pictures. Sofee is a real cutie, as are all the Chi's on this site. You all truly have beautiful dogs!!

Talk at ya all later....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Look forward to getting to know you all better in the near future! Will let you know when Sofeesu comes home. I am so anxious and excited!!! I can hardly wait!!! She will be my first ever Chi, although I do have a "grandpuppy" Chi, who is just an absolute delight! Later....
:wave:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Welcome!
Soffee is gorgeous! I love her markings.
I have a chocolate & tan Chi that is marked like her.

Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Sofeesmom said:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Look forward to getting to know you all better in the near future! Will let you know when Sofeesu comes home. I am so anxious and excited!!! I can hardly wait!!! She will be my first ever Chi, although I do have a "grandpuppy" Chi, who is just an absolute delight! Later....
:wave:

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself! Sofee is a real cutie!

So, was it your grandpuppy that made you want a chi? My parents call Charley their "granddog" or just "grandson." Being single and 30, that's all their getting for a while! :lol:

:flower:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts