Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been here for a while with so much going on here, some serious stuff is happening but the good news is..

It is looking very positive for me to be going home on Wednesday, Brian my OH has been great and he pushed for a meeting with all involved with my discharge.
So last Friday found me in a room with my consultant, 2 woman from OT, someoe from ICT, a woman who deals with the discharges, someone from Physiotherapy and Brain

All is going ahead and just waiting on the care team to say the word go which is hopefully Wednesday.

I'm gonna be like a kid on Christmas Eve only instead of Xmas presents it is seeing Jake and Red that has me so excited.

Brian tells me funny stories of the dogs antics and they are doing so well. A bed has been made up for me downstairs so for a few weeks at least I will be sharing bedtime with Jake and Red, what bliss... can't wait..

So gonna scoot off and read some threads and see what everyone has been up to.

Deme x

·
Registered
644 Posts
oh Dawn, that's great news :D
i'll keep my fingers crossed that they do let you come home on Wednesday.
i bet you can't wait.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Dawn....what great news. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Hope all goes well and you get out of that dang place!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
so glad to hear this :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I hope you get to come home, keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi dawn thank you for keeping us posted on your recovery it will be like christmasyour gifts will be seeing your babies so happy to finnally have you home so glad for your whole family

1 - 7 of 7 Posts