Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally Keona has started to go to the door to tell me she wants to go to the toilet :) , its taken her a while and i thought it would never happen , im so proud of her .
when she first did it i thought it was a fluke but no she is still letting me know :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's wonderful! I love those moments when things gel. Yay Keona! :hello1:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same i thought she would never do it lol , i do ask her do you want to go to the toilet and she gets excited but i think that just be cause she gets to go outside , but so happy she has started to pick it up , i think it pays having an old dog around to show the ropes :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
"Way to go, Keona!" Literally speaking...lol Congratulations..

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Yay! It's great when they are finally house broke. Pepper has just started doing this at 8 months old. He will stand by the sliding door and whine until I praise him and let him and everyone else out. I am just so happy. Reggie and Lexxi can use the big heavy dog door, the rest I have to open the smaller sliding door dog door every few hours and hope I time it right. If the weather is mild, I leave the smaller dog door open, but it has no flap. I have been trying to find a replacement, but I bought it off craigslist and it doesn't have a brand name. Already bought and returned a few flaps. lol

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
yes leila still uses pads and she will stop playing go into the kitchen where her pen is and use the pad. :) So proud of her. But she won't poop on it really at all anymore. Thats mainly when she goes to the door i know she's got to poop.lol Only 2 places where she'll do that 1. on the carpet in the house or 2. outside. lol I prefer the latter. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts