Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! Not sure if this pic works. I'm trying to do this from my phone. I have been staying at a friends until my house is ready. Doing lots of renovating. I was bringing in some big bags of laundry that I had brought from my house, so I put The Wees on the sofa at my friends house. Looked around and was missing a Wee. :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sara!!! :)

He is doing very well. Thank you!!! He's still on his Pred., at half dose now. Taking metronidazole twice daily. Still eating his icky food. Lol. He takes a B12 shot once a week, and folate supplement daily. His tests came back from A&M and he indeed has IBD. As long as the treatment continues to work, they won't do further testing. Only problem is he has lost to much weight. Trying to get him back up a bit per vets request. But overall he's doing wonderful! Thank you!!!! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH, that is just too cute !!! :)
Thank you Elaine!! :) They are a bit unsettled being in new surroundings. I think she thought that was a safer place to be while I was dragging in big laundry bags. Lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so cute! :love1:
hope your house is ready soon :)
Thank you Therese!! :)

I never knew what a pain renovation would be. We've been here at my friends for over a week. :/ She is out of state and offered to let me bring my Mom and the pups over here until they are done. I should be home Monday or Tuesday. Still have some more things to renovate, but it will be in just one room at a time. I'm going to have all my showers and tubs redone. Also totally changing the kitchen. So far I have all new flooring, whole house repainted, new lighting and fans, and some other repairs. It's starting to look really nice in there! Can't wait for it to all be done. The pups won't know what to think when they get home. Lol

·
Banned
420 Posts
Hi Sara!!! :)

He is doing very well. Thank you!!! He's still on his Pred., at half dose now. Taking metronidazole twice daily. Still eating his icky food. Lol. He takes a B12 shot once a week, and folate supplement daily. His tests came back from A&M and he indeed has IBD. As long as the treatment continues to work, they won't do further testing. Only problem is he has lost to much weight. Trying to get him back up a bit per vets request. But overall he's doing wonderful! Thank you!!!! :daisy:
So pleased to hear he is doing 'ok' :D Good boy eating his icky food :coolwink:

My Fizzy has been having B12 jabs once a week for the last 5 weeks (he got ill/lost weight etc ) he is only now starting to pick up!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Awe so cute.
We are doing our house too, our bedroom done, Living room done, My husband was out of work for 11 months and we finally was going to work on the kitchen. we did a total gut job and a week later he got new job and works 65 hour weeks so kitchen is slow going, We got all drywall up and 1st coat of mud. This weekend if he doesn't get called out we will finish mudding and sanding. I am hoping it done by Christmas. It has been since May no kitchen.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thank you Therese!! :)

I never knew what a pain renovation would be. We've been here at my friends for over a week. :/ She is out of state and offered to let me bring my Mom and the pups over here until they are done. I should be home Monday or Tuesday. Still have some more things to renovate, but it will be in just one room at a time. I'm going to have all my showers and tubs redone. Also totally changing the kitchen. So far I have all new flooring, whole house repainted, new lighting and fans, and some other repairs. It's starting to look really nice in there! Can't wait for it to all be done. The pups won't know what to think when they get home. Lol
hope you post pics of the new updated home :)
i have a lot to do to this place, but it has to wait a bit...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So pleased to hear he is doing 'ok' :D Good boy eating his icky food :coolwink:

My Fizzy has been having B12 jabs once a week for the last 5 weeks (he got ill/lost weight etc ) he is only now starting to pick up!
Thank you Sara!!! :) How is little Kirby?

Bless little Fizzy! I hope Chances weight picks up soon. You can see his back bone. :/

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awe so cute.
We are doing our house too, our bedroom done, Living room done, My husband was out of work for 11 months and we finally was going to work on the kitchen. we did a total gut job and a week later he got new job and works 65 hour weeks so kitchen is slow going, We got all drywall up and 1st coat of mud. This weekend if he doesn't get called out we will finish mudding and sanding. I am hoping it done by Christmas. It has been since May no kitchen.
I so understand! Renovating can be fun, but time consuming and inconvenient! Wishing you the best of luck with yours!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hope you post pics of the new updated home :)
i have a lot to do to this place, but it has to wait a bit...
I will. :) As soon as I get home I'll start a thread.

I had so much to do and put it off so long. I couldn't take it anymore. But it's a pain!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a cutie! She's like "I'll wait over here mama on this end table until you are done with those scary bags" lol:D
Thank you Kitty! :) We have moved so much and haven't sat still for a month now. She is probably thinking, "OMG, what is she doing now!" Lol It's been a mad house lately! I've been doing most of the laundry here. It's a pain to take it from there to here, and back, but the girls have been helping over at the house, so I figure it's one less job for them. I'll be SO glad to get home!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that little Ms. Gia on the table??? She is saying "hey don't forget me mama"!! So sweet.
Hi dere Ms. Pam. Youz caughtz me. Iz waz gettin' out dat wadies way! Lol

Hope you and the boys are doing well! :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Thank you Kitty! :) We have moved so much and haven't sat still for a month now. She is probably thinking, "OMG, what is she doing now!" Lol It's been a mad house lately! I've been doing most of the laundry here. It's a pain to take it from there to here, and back, but the girls have been helping over at the house, so I figure it's one less job for them. I'll be SO glad to get home!
Sounds stressful!! I hope its all over for you soon! :daisy:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww your pups are always so adorable! :love7:
Good luck on the reno, hope it is over before you know it and hope it turns out exactly how you wish!
I can understand that it is a stressful time, but hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.
Can't wait to see pictures! I'm actually moving very soon, hopefully before the new year.
I knew about the move for three months now, and for three months I've had our stuff packed and ready to go,lol. I just can't wait!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts