Chihuahua People Forum banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks guys!! I emailed Wilma and she said she is hoping for a litter around easter so I hope I can go on the list :D
I looked at their website - they seem really professional which is great and its really good to know that you know them Sullysmum!! I dont mind buying cheaper things online but when it comes to more expensive things, especially live animals its not the kind of thing you wanna just fly into!!
Thanks again!

·
Registered
200 Posts
The Unsworths

Hi all.

I was recommended the above family as resputable Chi breeders by Gemma who has a honey coated male Chi called Roo from them.

I know also that Mia and Toylittlehorse got Joey and Keeks from the same breeders.

I tried to call them at the Liverpool number I have, but they have now moved, and the man who answered the phone to me didn't have any forwarding details.

Please could anyone who has an uptodate number for the Unsworths (Anne & Les) PM me it.

I'd be really grateful.

Thanks love Lottie

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello all, hope you are well.I was wondering if you have anyone knows of any breeders with litters due or coming up in the next few months. I have been phoning breeders and searching the internet for a Chihuahua pup for over 5 months but none have yet met what i'm looking for. I'm looking for a female smoothcoat i'm not fussed on the colour but would prefer a fawn. It would be great if you put me in contact with some top breeders. I'm located in Essex but am willing to travelling to find my perfect pup. It will be our first family pet who we are looking forward to taking care off and spending alot of time with. We know how to look after dogs/pups as our neighbour owns a small breeding program herself. We are not looking to breed our pup at all just as a loving pet. I'm willing to spend upto £850. I know someone with a Chihuahua and we couldn't believe how hard they are to find nowadays...especially little girls. Loooking seems like it's been forever and i'm keen to start my new year with my new pup, any help would be great,

Thanks for reading, kirsty
:wave:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Did you see this.......

5 month old male chi looking for perfect home

I know of a 5 month old male chi looking for a great home with other chis. He is a longcoated chocolate sable, in the Surrey area, UK. £550.
Please pm me if you want more details and I can tell you who to contact etc etc. Homechecks will be carried out.
That is from Gundog.
Just incase you was interested.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Aaawww he's not suitable for me Rubyfox but I do hope he can find somewhere lovely soon - keep us posted on him finding a home if you can.

Kirsty85 - I am also looking for a fawn shortcoat little girl. best of luck and if one of the other of us hears anything then let's PM one another. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i am absolutely desperate to get my hands on a cream chihuahua puppy!
my mums friend now has 2 and i am soooo jealous! :cry:
i absolutely adore them!!!
please if anybody finds anything out about a puppy that is for sale. let me know! i am DESPERATE!!!!!

thank you all soo much

mia- i love this site!!!

xxx

·
Registered
45 Posts
No shes from Essex, a breeder just round the corner from me which is good, picking her up on saturday it's our first Chi, i just looked at your dogstar page she looks very similair! Shes very small, 5months old

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Hi please try the Chihuahua breed clubs rather than buying blindly from online adverts.
Maybe one of the UK breeders that post here will see this and point you in the right direction, if not pm me and I will send you contact numbers :)
Barbara x

141 - 160 of 181 Posts