Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a few from now. He's currently going through his "awkward" phase, all his limbs are growing like weeds and his puppy coat has mostly blown out while is adult coat is only very slowly coming in...he looks pretty scrawny right now lol.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oooh, he's cute. He's much fluffier than my Skippy was at that age. I'm not sure what to expect with Skippy, his color and fur has changed so much since we got him.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Aw Finley is gorgeous my Gucci is also currently 15 weeks. It's nice when you see chihuahuas at the same age.
I bet your Finley is at them teething stages too? Gucci has had a growth spurt recently :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Aww Finley is so handsome!!! Love his colouring.
My Neeva will be 5 months on the 2nd, and her adult coat is coming in its so thick and soft she went through the puppy stages really bad lol she was so scruffy looking I know how you feel lol!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I haven't noticed him start to teeth yet, but I'm sure it's coming very quickly. I just can't believe how quickly he's growing up - I'm both happy and sad about it! lol.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
His eyes are sooo pretty! Very nice puppy pics too. Long coats are so addicting lol
I am in LOVE with his eyes right now. They were still blue when we first got him, which was really pretty with his chocolate brown face. But they're starting to change, and for a few weeks now they've been this pretty hazel with a chocolate brown starting to work it's way out from the pupil. I'm hoping they stay sort of this way because they're just so pretty!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts