Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Aww you have such precious babies. I love Finn. I showed his pictures to my mom and told her that I will get a second chi that will look like him.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Oh, Cheryl, they are two of the most adorable dogs. I so love their looks and hearing of their exploits.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
The best part about making you a siggy is being able to see their cute little faces! lol I was just working on it and I was putting their pics together, they make me smile so MUCH! Love these two! <3

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, Cheryl, they are two of the most adorable dogs. I so love their looks and hearing of their exploits.
Aww thanks!!! :D
The best part about making you a siggy is being able to see their cute little faces! lol I was just working on it and I was putting their pics together, they make me smile so MUCH! Love these two! <3
Thank you Kerri!!! :D

Leila is such a pretty pretty princess! I'm loving Finn's coat!! It's coming in soooooooo nicely!
Thanks so much Rachel!! :D It is i can't wait to see it when it's complete! :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
They are beautiful, that little Finn has such a cute little face, I'd be kissing him all day long how could anyone resist.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pics, Cheryl! They are both so precious! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Cheryl I wondered how you got them to pose and look up so nicely..... They are the sweetest pair. Whenever I see a post from cherper I immediately open it!!!!;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I love all the pictures. they are soo cute but the two favorite's of mine are the one where finn is sticking out his tongue

and the second one is w/ his tail up saying "Did you get my other half?" lol.
Sooo cute.
I really want to get another dog but not sure how my sissy will take it + its a pain tot ry to get someone to watch Sissy when we need to go on vacation.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww what beautiful furkids you got!!! :p
Fantastic pictures! Love the booty shot! :bootyshake:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts