Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some old photos of Finn, and I was shocked to find these photos that I took about a day after I rescued him from the kill shelter. Finn was about 5 pounds, was tagged as a behavioral problem (he was petrified and wouldn't move), and I remember he was so very sad. It breaks my heart that every day wonderful dogs arrive at the shelter, and in such poor condition. Now, of course, Finn is all healthy and fabulous!!!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Hes come so far! Thank you for saving him and doing so well with making him happy and healthy.

I have a few sad before pics of mine, too.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
My heart aches for all shelter dogs.
Living right across the street from a shelter I see such sad looking pups everyday. But no
matter the shape they are in, they are all so sweet and loving, they just need a little time,
patience and love from people. Good on you for giving a little shy and scared Finn a chance
at pure happiness. You are a wonderful person. I applaud you!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Poor little Finn :( He does look very unhappy in that photo
Bless your heart for rescuing him and making him come out of his shell
I just simply can not fathom how people could do that to their dogs, its so inhumane

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
ahhhh bless
at least you both have eachother now
but its sad to think how many dogs out there dont have anyone save them.
well done another happy ending

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's so sad how many little ones come to our rescue emaciated and so scared. Finn is great now. He gained 1.5 pounds his first year with me--he was sooooo sickly before. Now he is Mr Studmuffin (but fixed of course!).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Poor little Finn, good to se how much he has changed! Did he actually had any problems? I really don't get how people can tread animals so bad, they must be really weak 'cause the animals can't fight back.
I'm glad you saved Finn! Love his name btw ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts