Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My lil guy is getting his second set of shots tomorrow. It's gonna be so hard watching :( I hate it!! But i'm glad he's gonna be more protected. And i'm anxious to see how much weight he's gained since I got him. :)
I have took him out in the bk yard several times. First time he wouldn't walk on it but now he runs around like crazy. :) He has peed in the grass the last 2 or 3 times i've taken him out. :D I'm so anxious to be able to get him out in the world and see more people and things!!

I is soo scawed mommies i no wanna doe to da doctors! :(

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How much did he weight when you got him? he's such a cutie ; )

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Awwww good luck beau was only 2 lbs at his 3rd shot he didn't cry at all but the next day I couldn't even pick him up bc his injection sites were so sore :( good luck!!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh look at that little face,adorable i love him.Good luck tomorrow
:) Thank you !!

Awwww good luck beau was only 2 lbs at his 3rd shot he didn't cry at all but the next day I couldn't even pick him up bc his injection sites were so sore :( good luck!!!
Aww :( poor little guy. I hope he does alright it's gonna hurt me almost as much as it will hurt him!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Love the pic he is adorable! Good luck at the vets and hope it doesn't hurt him. Baileys booked in to be neutered on Wednesday I'm dreading it :( x

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is soooooo cute!!! Just love his sweet little face!! Looks like his legs have gotten longer:)
:D Thanks!! Yes I believe he has gotten taller. I'm no expert but i think he is gonna be taller than miss leila. He seems to have a diff. body structure, more petite and taller.
Love the pic he is adorable! Good luck at the vets and hope it doesn't hurt him. Baileys booked in to be neutered on Wednesday I'm dreading it :( x
Aw bless him. Hope everything goes really good for ya! :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
He is soooo cute always !! Very funny picture, poor lil thing.
Tequila did a big scandal on her 1st vaccination. She cried and screamed for few min. And the next times I took Nutrigel Plus, some vitamine and she never cried anymore. She prefers licking that than screaming !!
And last week she got microchip. The needle is very very thick. And the nutrigel was successful again.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
awwwww! he has the sweetest little face!!! everything will be just fine :) it's definitely great that he'll be more protected! i do hate having to take our babies to the vets too though :(

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Evie had her shots last week. No after effects. I did ask him to hold off on the Rabies
vaccine for a few weeks. Didn't want to overtax her system. Hope Finn will be fine :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts