Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The finn man is now a "taste of the wild" man now. The switchover to that from the proplan that the breeders had him on was tooo easy :)
No runny poos or anything and he is eating better. I'm not even giving him the babyfood anymore for the last couple days. :D I have been crushing up the food a bit though as it is so darn big. lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
That's what I have Bailey on. Sometimes she still has pretty soft poos but not sure why. Good food tho....

·
Registered
912 Posts
Oh good! I'm glad Finnegan has a tougher tummy after all Leila's sensitivity! Yay! :)

(tee-hee, we call Finn "finnster" sometimes, too!)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh good! I'm glad Finnegan has a tougher tummy after all Leila's sensitivity! Yay! :)

(tee-hee, we call Finn "finnster" sometimes, too!)
I think you may have leila mixed up with someone else. Her stomach is cast iron! lol she's never had a runny poo and she tried many a food until i found one i wanted to keep her on. :) I am a lucky lady, they both like their food and both have good strong stomachs.
I did mix his old with the totw for a week though. So it wasnt an abrupt change.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think you may have leila mixed up with someone else. Her stomach is cast iron! lol she's never had a runny poo and she tried many a food until i found one i wanted to keep her on. :) I am a lucky lady, they both like their food and both have good strong stomachs.
I did mix his old with the totw for a week though. So it wasnt an abrupt change.
THAAATS right, all I was remembering was your switching and switching and switching!...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay glad the switch over went well! Umm.. we need more pics! hee hee!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts