Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Eeeee! Soo much cuteness! Seriously, he is just the most adorable little thing, I love him!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics, Cheryl. I love the one of Leila looking in on him. I bet they are going to be great buddies! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What a sweet and precious face! There are not enough words to describe his cuteness!! Such gorgeous coloring!!! CONGRATS!!

Hubby know yet?? haha!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thanks!!
No he isn't home from work yet! ;) eeek
Uh oh. :D I hope that goes well! I'm betting he will fall in love with that sweet little face straight away! ;)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Uh oh. :D I hope that goes well! I'm betting he will fall in love with that sweet little face straight away! ;)
I agree!!
Our breeder is letting go of a 5 month old chocolate and white sc girl that she planned to keep to show/breed (too small and underbite) and I made the "mistake" of showing my hubby and he said "so cute and no." All in one sentence. See, if I had just brought her home....you are smarter than me!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I agree!!
Our breeder is letting go of a 5 month old chocolate and white sc girl that she planned to keep to show/breed (too small and underbite) and I made the "mistake" of showing my hubby and he said "so cute and no." All in one sentence. See, if I had just brought her home....you are smarter than me!!
Tell him 3 is no different than 2 ;) Really....what's one more? My hubby said no after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th...LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ooooooooooooooo my gosh Cheryl!!!! He is beautiful!!! What a darling face. I love his little button nose. He is gorgeous! Oh you are so lucky!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Aww he really is adorable :D Lovely colours :)
He reminds me of my Daisy when I put her collar on, she sits and scratches away at it too.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I love him! Love love love him! I also WANT him! haha Good luck with the hubs...I've been thinking about & will continue thinking about you. Let us know asap what his reaction is! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts