Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finn needs a collar before we leave on our trip. I've already ordered his tag. His collar i got him still doesnt' fit. I'd like to get him one of these
Signature Leather Crystal Dog Collars
Just not sure what color. I love the blues and orange. But his new puppia is red so....
I am sure the smallest size will fit him though. If anyone else has a link to another good deal that is leather let me know.:)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
How much does Finn weigh? Lacey is 2lbs 5 oz and the Dogla collar I got her in the 8" fits the the very first hole (as tight as I can get it).

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I can't find any collar to fit beau :( where do you get dogla collars? Right now he wears a kitten collar lol it's just plain red I'd prefer something fancier

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
the 10" leather brothers is pretty small...the blue is navy, not bright blue like in the pic. The orange is pretty but the mandarin color is not. The green is really nice, bright and peppy. I'd say go for orange or green :)

Rolled leather collars are also really good for LC...Round - Rolled Dog Collars - Dog Collar Boutique the red, both blues and the yellow are all super nice. The 10" started fitting Bryco at abt 2 lbs so I bet it'd fit Finn :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kristy: he was 2 lb 5 oz on the vet's baby scale. :) His neck is 5 1/2 in. I will look into those dogla collars!

Kristi: thanks so much for the heads up about the colors. Very helpful!
Orange is my favorite color!! But I dont' know if it would look "sissified" on the finn man.:confused: I also like the green alot but sorta afraid of the same thing there. Since his tag has navy on it , was thinking it may look nice to get a blue collar.... decisions decisions..

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
The blue is really kinda disappointing color wise...like its a boring navy, no pizazz. As long as you like navy then go for it! The green isn't girly at all, FWIW :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
The orange also isn't girly, it tends more toward a "rust" orange rather than a bright one, Trigger has one and it looks great on him.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh, I love the baby blue, I think it would look so nice on Finn. :) I have the red in this collar for Pip and Pink and Baby blue for Roo. The 10 inch in this collar actually fits Roo better than the 12 inch, (she has a pretty small neck) but she can wear either. I think the red would look great on Finn too and the orange. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Kristy: he was 2 lb 5 oz on the vet's baby scale. :) His neck is 5 1/2 in. I will look into those dogla collars!

Kristi: thanks so much for the heads up about the colors. Very helpful!
Orange is my favorite color!! But I dont' know if it would look "sissified" on the finn man.:confused: I also like the green alot but sorta afraid of the same thing there. Since his tag has navy on it , was thinking it may look nice to get a blue collar.... decisions decisions..
Lacey's neck is a little fatter...at 6"

The collars kristi is talking about are great!!! I just got 2 yesterday...the yellow and red. Love them :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I don't like the leather brothers ones for LC tbh, 1) you can't really see them and 2) they break the coat...the orange is the bright orange, the light orange is the "mandarin" color that in real life is the same dirty color as a manila envelope. Its awful, and one of the only things I've ever sent back.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts