Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley had his first bath yesterday :) he was very well behaved and didnt seem to mind, least hes not smelly anymore bless.

And here he is after hes got nice and dry :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww!!! Love the bath pics, but the sleepy pics have me awwww'ing out loud and smiling from ear to ear. So sweet!! :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Such a good boy! I bet that makes you proud, especially if you go to YouTube and see some of the devil chihuahuas who hate baths!! I do not know what I would do if mine did like that!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Such a good boy! I bet that makes you proud, especially if you go to YouTube and see some of the devil chihuahuas who hate baths!! I do not know what I would do if mine did like that!
Oh i didnt know there was any of bathtime on youtube haha i will have to have a look. Im really glad he didnt mind it :) considering it was his first one he did great :foxes_207:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your chi is so so cute! How old is he?
What a good boy indeed! My chis hate bath time �� they are both so problematic and I end up wet from head to toes.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
haha bless thats like my mums little jack russell shes not too keen and you end up coming out soaked yourself, hes only 7 weeks 4 days.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
He almost looks surprised by all of the goings on with that bath. the excitment probably wore him out. so cute !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts