Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the girls to the beach for the first time yesterday. We were there from like 12 pm to 10 pm. It was about 75 degrees, but a lil windy sometimes. But the girls had a blast! I have like almost 300 pics, and I tried to choose the best, but it's still like 30 of them.. lol. So yeah.. sorry?

When we first got there, my DH and sister, the girls still on their leads.

As soon as my sister sat down, the girls jumped on her, lol.. They still weren't quite sure..

DH holding them-

Izzie exploring the rocks-

Bella mid-shake, lol

Izzie rolling around and digging in the blanket, lol

Izzie in attack mode for a bug-

more to come..

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We hiked up this steep hill, I had to crawl up to get up it, lol. We got some pretty good pics too, but it was windy so they are a lil squinty eyed-

Going down the hill, fighting on the way down, lol.

STILL more to come...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful pics! Beautiful beach! Beautiful girls! I loved it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They kept trying to follow me out to the water... lol. They didn't like the water, but they wanted me. What a choice!

Bella got hit, I had to grab Izzie real quick, lol.

Bella lovin on my sister-

The girls and I after they got all soaked from the waves-

DH cuddling with Izzie-

My sister with her Chihuahua and Izzie-

I tried to get a good one of the girls-

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thank you for shareing pics of the sisters their my favorite i tell you that everytime i write you but its true their so sweet and luckey they have you for takeing them both

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
beautiful pics! the one with 'you and the girls' are frameable.... you have beautiful eyes! I bet the doggies had a wonderful time

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Absolutely beautiful pics of some beautiful chihuahuas and gorgeous scenery! :love10: I'm guilty of taking hundreds of pics at a time too! It's hard not to!:D

·
Registered
946 Posts
great photos! I love the little shirts they have on on your signature and in some of the shots....mind sharing where you got them? I have a new little short coat boy who gets chilled even here in the Keys! Thx:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ah! Those are all great pics! I just love your babies they are sooooooo cute! You look adorable holding your babies!! Thanks for sharing with us hon!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts