Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm new here, I figured that this would be a good way to introduce my two fur children. Lilibell's first birthday was on June 17th, and I fortunately was on vacation that week. So I planned a Mommy and Me Day for the two of us. We both got dressed up and went to a local dog boutique, where Lilibell had her nails clipped and painted, and I bought for her gifts a really cute watermelon harness dress and a pink crystal necklace. I also got her a birthday cake from there. That evening, I gave both of them a special meal of a hamburger and steamed vegetables and they of course had cake for dessert!!

Mom, don't my nails look pretty?

This was the dress she wore that day and her new necklace

Yes, I am special today!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chewy's First Birthday

Chewy's first birthday was December 3, and we had a big bash for his, with all of our family invited! He was very spoiled that day and there was much excitement for him, by the end of the day he was starting to get a little grumpy!

Let me at the cake!

Lilibell couldn't wait to get at it

He got very spoiled with all of his presents

One of his gifts

The end of a long and fun day!

3,132 Posts
Awww, I just love her! I soooo want a girl!!! :D

Oh, I posted before you were done! VERY CUTE babies you got there!!!!!! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwwww beautiful birthday party. And the gifts were so cute.
And her nails were done too. So cute and fabulous.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nadine...your princess is beautiful !!..:)..
Thank you Moni!

Awww, I just love her! I soooo want a girl!!! :D

Oh, I posted before you were done! VERY CUTE babies you got there!!!!!! Welcome!
You've got to get a girl! Lilibell is the sweetest little girl and goes everywhere with me, even to my nail appointments! And best of all, she loves to wear clothes, which means that I've become a shopaholic buying all sorts of outfits for her!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
They are just too adorable!! I love the Mommy and Me idea!! What cute clothes too. I love the pic of Lillibell with her cake and hers ears back. I just love it when they put their ears back like that!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Owwwwwww beautiful birthday party. And the gifts were so cute.
And her nails were done too. So cute and fabulous.
Thank you!! I was planning on doing her nails just for her birthday, to make it special, but I loved them so much that I think that in the future, when her nails need to be clipped, I'll have them polished too!

They are just too adorable!! I love the Mommy and Me idea!! What cute clothes too. I love the pic of Lillibell with her cake and hers ears back. I just love it when they put their ears back like that!! Welcome!!
Thank you! At least once a month we do a Mommy and Me Day. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do that with Chewy, he behaves so badly when he's out in public!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know I've already seen these, but I can't help but gush all over again. You know how much I love your babies. Lilibell is so lovely in her birthday attire. She reminds me so much of Lexi in the third and fourth pictures! And you already know how in love I am with Chewy. I don't think I can say it enough. He was so handsome on his birthday. Both were fantastic birthdays for your kiddos!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I've already seen these, but I can't help but gush all over again. You know how much I love your babies. Lilibell is so lovely in her birthday attire. She reminds me so much of Lexi in the third and fourth pictures! And you already know how in love I am with Chewy. I don't think I can say it enough. He was so handsome on his birthday. Both were fantastic birthdays for your kiddos!
Thank you Tiffany!! When are your munchkins' birthdays??

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
So sweet, how precious she is. It must be fun to have a girl. Love her little nails. What was the cake made out of? They are adorable.....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So sweet, how precious she is. It must be fun to have a girl. Love her little nails. What was the cake made out of? They are adorable.....
It is sooo much fun having a little girl! The cake was a spice cake with peanut butter frosting, Lilibell LOVES peanut butter!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Nadine, I wanna come to your house and celebrate my birthday. She looks so pretty. What a fantastic day. Look at all her gifts. Did you make that cake? I love the hoodie pic and the last one of Chewy and Lilibell snuggling. How adorable. Great pictures!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i loove the dress and necklace! lol the pic of ur boy looked like he didn't want to be picked up away from his cake! ;) wow look at all those gifts! i wish my family were that big on my dexter :p thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Beautiful!!!

Your "fur babies" are so precious! I love all of the pics of their special days. Thanks for sharing!!!

:love5:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts