Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Sir Finnegan did very well for his first night at his new home minus his brother and sisters. :) I am very proud of the little fella :D
He only began to whimper about 6 am this morning. I came out and put him in leilas bed and seemed ok from then on. Although i did hear miss leila correct him about something from my bedroom. When i got up at 645, poor little guy was on the cold hard floor behind her in her big fat snuggle sack :mad: which angered me!!!! Grrrr! So I put him back in his bed and hoped maybe he'd eat a bite too. He is back asleep now like a little angel. He even peed and pood on his potty pad during the night in the dark!! So impressed! :) I am so suprised at how well hubby is taking it. ;) hee hee
And man does he love to be touched and just falls back onto his back in hopes for a belly rub! I love it :love2:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, well done, Finn! Sounds like a second snuggle sack might be in order..lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love the image of him falling on to his back for a belly rub, so sweet! I'm glad he had a good first night! :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww! thats great to hear.
I must say I am very impressed he peed on the potty pad
Gucci has only just recently been starting to use his one and even then its hit and miss sometimes :S

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, well done, Finn! Sounds like a second snuggle sack might be in order..lol
Already started one the night before he came but broke the needle on my machine. :mad: And no spare so i have to go get one so i can finish. It is suuuch a pretty fabric and perfect colors for him. Very plush and soft liner too! :coolwink:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww! thats great to hear.
I must say I am very impressed he peed on the potty pad
Gucci has only just recently been starting to use his one and even then its hit and miss sometimes :S
I KNOW!!! I am just shocked, since this is his first experience with one. He peed again on it this morning luckily while i was watching so i could really lavish praise on him!!:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Finnegan is SUCH a good boy!!! I'm so pleased! Can't wait for more pics!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts