Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To our backyard!! Its really nice today...mid 60's. Perfect for taking Lacey out for the first time. Bailey is so gentle with her. Got to love him as he is the initiater of play :) She really has no fear of any of them. They are afraid of her..LOL

Pardon the background noise. Our neighbors are having a pool installed.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG is that ever cute!! She looks like a little mouse running around! That is tooooooo cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hee hee, I seriously love this little one. She is just sooo darling, she really makes me smile. :) When I first started watching the video, I didn't even realize that tiny speck was her. I thought the colorful little ball was a toy or something. hehe. She is just sooo tiny! I love how spirited she is just bouncing around out there and Bailey is so sweet with her. :love5: Thanks for sharing the video. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She is SOOOO precious Kristy...I LOVE her. She is so bouncy and ready to go and not at all afraid of ANYTHING! It's really kinda cool, and it is awesome that Bailey knows the be gentle with her, mine are all super rough w/ Asia. Thankfully at 2 lbs, she is pretty OK to handle it I think lol. I cannot get enough of her. More more more!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Soooooo cute!!!! She is just beautiful. I showed the video to my hubby who is home today, and he was cracking up! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hee hee, I seriously love this little one. She is just sooo darling, she really makes me smile. :) When I first started watching the video, I didn't even realize that tiny speck was her. I thought the colorful little ball was a toy or something. hehe. She is just sooo tiny! I love how spirited she is just bouncing around out there and Bailey is so sweet with her. :love5: Thanks for sharing the video. :)
ha ha me too I thought she was a little toy lol x
so cute x

·
Registered
768 Posts
Oh my word!! when the video started i was waiting her her to jump in.. then i realised what Bailey was playing with was her and not a ball!!! She is just the cutest little thing ever!!
I think her and Bailey are going to be best friends, he looks like he absoloutly loves her!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I didnt realize that was her at first either! Its funny how all it takes is a tiny little chi puppy to make a chihuahua look huge! So wonderful that theyre all getting on so nicely with her, how sweet that they know to be gentle...and a little leery lol.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG she is too frickin cute! I could seriously snuggle that little thing up! She's too adorable! I just love love Bailey he is being so good with her and having so much fun playing with her! That is too sweet, looks like they are already best friends :D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh she is just soooo cute it's unreal!
I loved her hopping about with that cute wee jumper on hehe!!
Bailey is so good with her and it looks like he is enjoying having this teeny wee one to play with.
So adorable!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts