Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first try at photobucket. Here is Clover, my oldest LH Chi. Rescued from death row, 17 teeth pulled ($$$$ouch for me too) to make her healthy, now has survived an extra year (I didn't think she'd make it that long).

I am trying photobucket because I would like to take and then upload photos from a Chi adoption/rescue event. I think everyone would enjoy seeing those despite my poor photo taking skills.

Kiss your loved and homed Chis. They are soooo lucky to have good homes. Many perish in our shelters. It is truly heartbreaking.

Great tutorial on this thread BTW.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Very true, she looks super sweet.
I wish you mentioned it sooner that you were having problems with Photobucket,
I would have helped. I was really looking forward to seeing more pictures from you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. She is a good girl. When I adopted her at the shelter, two (female) volunteers hugged em and started crying because she was going to be euthanized. I can't go to the shelter anymore--I can't save them all, and I always leave with one. At least those in our rescue organization are saved, whether they are adopted or not. Willy and Katy have been in my foster care for a record 8 months!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very true, she looks super sweet.
I wish you mentioned it sooner that you were having problems with Photobucket,
I would have helped. I was really looking forward to seeing more pictures from you.
I was just too lazy to try Photobucket but I thought I best get off my lazy you-know-what and give it a try if it means I can upload more photos of our rescues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts