1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Perfect! She's a little wolf in chi clothing. Love it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect! She's a little wolf in chi clothing. Love it.
Haha yes! we called her 'savage' for the rest of the night

Love it! Isn't it amazing how they just know how to eat it?
I know! I read alot about dogs looking dumbfounded the first time but she was right into it!! Amazing!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Puppies always seem to take to it immediately.. Or maybe I have 2 piglets???

Chasey try to give the meatier bit of the wing it looks like you just gave her the tip that's just like bone and skin!! I always gave the Two other bits!!! Bone in breast is really good too for newbies as the bone is like flexible and softer!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yay! She looks great with her wing. :D Yeah, my crew took VERY well to chicken. The whole smelts I gave them yesterday...that had them a little dumbfounded. LOL I even scrubbed off the scales & only a few of them nibbled here & there. Ah well...we'll try again another time!

Good luck with raw--you're off to a great start!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Puppies always seem to take to it immediately.. Or maybe I have 2 piglets???

Chasey try to give the meatier bit of the wing it looks like you just gave her the tip that's just like bone and skin!! I always gave the Two other bits!!! Bone in breast is really good too for newbies as the bone is like flexible and softer!!
Yeah she seemed more keen on the other bit, and it way to big for her to swallow whole!

Piglets eh? I have a mini warewolf ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay! She looks great with her wing. :D Yeah, my crew took VERY well to chicken. The whole smelts I gave them yesterday...that had them a little dumbfounded. LOL I even scrubbed off the scales & only a few of them nibbled here & there. Ah well...we'll try again another time!

Good luck with raw--you're off to a great start!
Im guessing smelt is fish? haha Fiddle has never smelt fish except for canned tuna haha! I guess its all in the proccess! Thanks

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dahlias first taste of raw

Well Dahlia had her first taste of raw this afternoon!
She loved it too!
I gave her about 1 oz of chicken breast chunks with
the center breastbone grissle on it for calcium.
It was frozen thawed and part of our sunday dinner!
Sundays will be raw snack days for Dahlia!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Well Dahlia had her first taste of raw this afternoon!
She loved it too!
I gave her about 1 oz of chicken breast chunks with
the center breastbone grissle on it for calcium.
It was frozen thawed and part of our sunday dinner!
Sundays will be raw snack days for Dahlia!
YAY! That's great! :D

And yes, smelt is a fish. I hear it doesn't have much of a (good) taste & is usually an aquired taste. Matilda did much better the second day I gave it to her...gobbled a bunch up but has had a bit of indigestion & diarrhea since? I guess she ate a bit too much that time. haha Definitely a part of the process & reminder to GO SLOW even if they've never had any issues with new sources such as my pups. You never know how they will take to a new species I guess. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts