Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,
This wee girl of ours feels the cold, so clothing for her will be a necessity (not that I mind LOL)
Nothing in the stores even comes close to fitting her (and they are all ugly!), so homemade will have to do...
Here is my first attempt...

Bad Chimom...lemme sleeeeeeep!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwww!!!! You did an awesome job!!! And she looks beyond adorable!! I think I have to have her! :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwwwwww!!!! You did an awesome job!!! And she looks beyond adorable!! I think I have to have her! :lol:
LOL thank you! I just noticed that the top looks very crooked in the last pic...it is even lol

As lovely as you are T...I am afraid I cannot part with my Pocket Princess LOL :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
LOL thank you! I just noticed that the top looks very crooked in the last pic...it is even lol

As lovely as you are T...I am afraid I cannot part with my Pocket Princess LOL :D
I didn't see anything crooked. I wish I could sew! I gave it a whirl once, and oh boy. Let's just say that it isn't my talent. :lol: You did a great job!!!

I guess I'll just have to dog nap her then. :wink: :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You did an awesome job! She looks warm and snuggly and content. Great pics! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't see anything crooked. I wish I could sew! I gave it a whirl once, and oh boy. Let's just say that it isn't my talent. :lol: You did a great job!!!

I guess I'll just have to dog nap her then. :wink: :D
Thank you :) I had fun with it....I see many more in the future :)
Hmmm dog napping huh....I will keep a closer eye on her LOL

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
You have a very cute girly and you done a very good job on her coat.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Awesome job! It looks so cute. Did you use a pattern or make your own? I've never attempted sleeves on mine, I'm afraid I'll botch it lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome job! It looks so cute. Did you use a pattern or make your own? I've never attempted sleeves on mine, I'm afraid I'll botch it lol.
Sorry for all the posts...I cannot figure out the multiquote thing lol

I resized a pattern I bought a while ago...I thought it was a Kwik-sew one, but it is actually a McCalls Crafts "Hillary Duff" pattern. Number M5514. It has a vest/harness pattern (so simple to make!!) a soft bed, handbag/carrier and the top, which has a hood too. It has several sizes XXS - XS . The XXS is still big on Button, so I used our scanner/printer to resize the pattern to 81%, then just made some minor adjustments after I had finished sewing it up.
It was pretty simple to make (surprisingly LOL) The sleeves weren's as complicated as I thought they would be.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome job! She's so pretty and looks so cozy. :) I love the cotton candy pink color, it's perfect on her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts