Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested, I took a video of the boys first solid food earlier today (Honest Kitchen Embark & wet ZiwiPeak mix). Mobie was a little hesitant but the other 2 loved it! I think they ate a little too much but all is a-ok. LOL Excuse the piddle mark in the background. :lol: Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aww they are TOO CUTE!! I guess they really enjoyed the food! The little white one is so adorable I LOVE him!!! And its so funny how they all came out in three different colors! Godiva's babies were all chocolate!! But they are so precious!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG how cute are they?! They did really good. Super adorable Heather. I agree with Babi - that was definitely the best 7:51 minutes of my day too! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
OMG was that not the cutest thing ever! Totally made my day seeing this bit of cuteness. :D They have big appetites already. hee hee! Poor Mobie couldn't get in there between them at the end. lol. I was dying seeing little Pockets standing in the bowl by the end. hehe. Soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing it, Heather. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wow they did fantastic...they really got the hang of it. No worries about this lot not eating !! Lovely video too, adorable.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
YAY it finally loaded for me :hello1: That was too cute!! I cant believe how they just went to town. Did you have to give them a bath when they were done...LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! My poor little Mobie was a little slow on the uptake, LOL! I was all worried about him not getting any as it was going to be all gone. Thank you so much for sharing :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aww they are TOO CUTE!! I guess they really enjoyed the food! The little white one is so adorable I LOVE him!!! And its so funny how they all came out in three different colors! Godiva's babies were all chocolate!! But they are so precious!!!
Yes, I was so happy they were all different colors. Very fitting for the "MChi Crew" as we only have 2 of our six that are the same color (and that is hubby's fault as he loves the blues--as do I LOL). And yes, little Mobie is adorable...I really love that little guy. Well, I love them all!

I remember seeing all your chocolate puppies btw. So neat seeing the one you kept grown up since I haven't been to the other board in a while. Gorgeous!! :)

That was the best 7:51 mins of my day! Thanks for sharing!
Aw, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

OMG how cute are they?! They did really good. Super adorable Heather. I agree with Babi - that was definitely the best 7:51 minutes of my day too! :)
Glad you enjoyed it too Tracy! They did a great job. Mobie was & still is a little slow but he's gaining. I'm making sure to offer food to him first btw so he actually has something to eat! hahaha

So neat to see this milestone! I am loving watching these little guys develop-thanks for sharing, Heather.
My pleasure--I'm glad you're enjoying watching them grow like I am! :)

OMG was that not the cutest thing ever! Totally made my day seeing this bit of cuteness. They have big appetites already. hee hee! Poor Mobie couldn't get in there between them at the end. lol. I was dying seeing little Pockets standing in the bowl by the end. hehe. Soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing it, Heather.
I thought Pockets in the dish was hilarious! His new mom got a kick out of that as well. hehe I really wasn't surprised he ended up in the dish...he's always been quite a fiesty little fella & not afraid of anything! :)

I agree, so cute. I just love them when they are that small. Thank you for sharing!
So glad you enjoyed it! :)

Aww that was great heather. :D I loved watching Myles chow down! Mobie is so funny! I loved how he started backing up and didn't stop until his backend was at the food dish. Craaaacked me up!!!!!! :) He is turning out just beautiful. Feel free to send him my way!!
I think it's a "nervous" thing...the backing up. :( My mentor did say they tend to get a little nervous around 4 weeks. But so far he's the only one who gets unsure like that. Monte will sometimes "squeak" if he's uncomfortable with something but that only lasted a couple days last week & he's been great since. But little Mobie has days where he's OK with new things & some days where he's like "HEY put me back in my pool!". LOL Hopefully in a couple weeks...and some more socialization with new things...he'll come around. :)

SO sweet! I LOVE that they live in a pool and I love jumping INTO the food with all feet!
Yes, the pool is so handy! I'm so glad I was able to find one in our winter months. LOL I looked EVERYWHERE & found one in the way back of PetSmart when I'd given up on finding one. They've been in it for a couple weeks now (first week it was covered in a fleece blanket) but I honestly think we'll be needing to switch to the pen very soon. They're growing up so quickly!

Wow they did fantastic...they really got the hang of it. No worries about this lot not eating !! Lovely video too, adorable.
Yes, the 2 darker boys are doing great! Mobie is still a little slow...but he'll get there I'm sure!

Awwwwww I think they were ready for that dont you?? Lol To cute, love your food choice to! x
Yes, definitely! LOL And thanks. It was definitely the perfect start to their solids. :)

YAY it finally loaded for me. That was too cute!! I cant believe how they just went to town. Did you have to give them a bath when they were done...LOL
So glad you got it to load! And no I didn't. Well, I did wipe them down with a baby wipe but then they cleaned each other off & Mari helped a bit too. LOL

Awwww i love this stage they are so cute!!!
They looked like they really really enjoyed it LOL!!
Thanks, they totally did! :lol:

They are adorable. Little Mobie is so cute!
Thanks--I *heart* Mobie! He's such a pretty guy...

Awwwww! My poor little Mobie was a little slow on the uptake, LOL! I was all worried about him not getting any as it was going to be all gone. Thank you so much for sharing
He was slow & I did make sure he got a little extra after I was done video taping. LOL He was still a bit slow this morning but I made sure he ate BEFORE I brought the others in. ;)

OMG...they're adorable. Precious little puppies.
Aw, thanks!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That was great, Thanks for sharing....I just love Pockets......Makes me want another puppy......They are all so cute.........

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
How adorable! The little white one was cracking me up! He was more concerned with licking ears than eating. I wondered if he got food in the brown's one ear because he went right back to licking it immediately after you got him to take a bite off your finger! He does like to back up, huh?! :)
They are all so sweet! Thank you for sharing, Heather!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts