Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last week we've been having a heat wave in the uk so we decided to get the swimming pool out and saw it as a great opportunity to see if Alfie could swim. I didnt think he would be able to but he took to it well and it was a great way to cool off!

Iv uploaded a video of our first attempt! :)

Alfie swimming:) - YouTube

He was exhausted after his day of swimming!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He certainly swims well for such a tiny little man...the pic of him sleeping is so cute..he is exhausted after his big day...:daisy:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was soooooo darling!! I loved the video of him swimming--I grinned like an idiot the whole time I watched it. And the pic of him sleeping is just adorable. <3

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Rebbecca, you have a beautiful boy! I enjoyed the vid and the picture is priceless. :)

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Haha aww! I wonder if anyone has a chihuahua that likes swimming. Odie's had some experience swimming in the ocean, and I have to say that it's not on the top of her favourite things to do list.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha aww! I wonder if anyone has a chihuahua that likes swimming. Odie's had some experience swimming in the ocean, and I have to say that it's not on the top of her favourite things to do list.
Alfie didnt seem to like been in there much either, he kept trying to climb out the side but was drowning in the process. He enjoyed it once he was out, he was running around like mad trying to get dry. :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Don;t think my chi will ever swim, even when she sees a puddle of water, she gets out of the way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts