Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well......let's say this is about how it went:

That said, they let me brush them and did so well in fact that after sitting the bushes on my desk - next to an open package of crackers mind you - and ran to pickup some pizza, this is what I came back to. This brat climbed into my chair, pushed it from my desk to get himself onto the desk to enjoy his toothbrush - he didn't even touch the crackers.

Godric loved his toothpaste so much he wanted to enjoy it a little more. I was so proud of the Scooby-Doo brushes I found today too, sigh.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LMAO! Well looks like you are on the road to success...mine have had their way w/ a toothbrush or two as well til I learned my lesson. Too funny he just left the crackers though!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LOL! Hilarious!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Wish I had the balls to try it. I bought the brushes and toothpaste months ago. I finally got the nerve to use the Petz Life spray. That went far better than I expected, I will say.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was super easy to do.

My OH held them up, all I did was stick my finger in on the side between cheek and teeth, follow it in with the brush and wrap my hand around the snout to keep it closed and I brushed.

I will say that Gretels brushing wasn't QUITE as thorough as Godrics because she was more of practice and on Godric I was a little bit more at ease with it, not that he was or anything. Kristi makes it look so easy in her Piglet video but I definitely am not pro enough to do it without my OH yet.

They LOVE vanilla mind flavor obviously.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Miles still has to help w/ Leah and Bryco so don't feel bad! Bryco is just so enthusiastic about it (and gosh darn everything else LOL) that he can't stay still. Leah hasn't learned its happening yet whether she likes it or not, so shes a brat. So dont feel bad your OH has to help!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
It is a challenge sometimes. I think you must have found the magic toothpaste Amanda...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts