Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knew bully sticks could be so exciting? My daughters were thoroughly discusted at the dogs eating them (knowing what they really are LOL) but the Chi's didn't complain! ;) I went a little snap happy so excuse the many pics. hehe

Our house guest, Lacey. She's my grandfathers Pom who has been visiting us for 2 weeks now while he's out West - she's going home today though.

More to come....

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
...she got sick of me & went to hide with dad. Silly Matilda...

Look at that grip! LOL Their nails look super long but they're really not! They're just extending them to hold on tight. ;)

That's all!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
great pics. Lacy is stunning! They all are. Great pics. They all look like as if they won the lottery. I am sure they think they have. Haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awesome pics! They all look so happy!! Bullysticks are the perfect pacifier. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay, bully sticks for everyone! I just love your pups. They are all so beautiful. And your house guest is adorable too. :) Can I ask what kind of camera you use? Your photos are just gorgeous.

·
Registered
609 Posts
That's great how they hold it with their two paws. My guys do that too.

Your pictures are always so great. Not sure if it's the camera, the photographer or both... :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhh, nummy, nummy, nummy! I'm sure they were all in Heaven with their bullies! Cute pics!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
your granddads pom is beautiful!!! so are your chis!

They looked like they really enjoyed them :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great pics Heather.
It's so cute that death grip on the bullies.
They look very happy!!
Mine love theirs too.

Lacey is a beauty as are all of yours.
I bet you will miss her now. xxxx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great pics. Lacy is stunning! They all are. Great pics. They all look like as if they won the lottery. I am sure they think they have. Haha
Yes, they do. LOL I'm only letting them chew for 10-15 mins a day just so they'll last. They aren't happy to give them up but I figured that would save $$ & perhaps some runny poos. Ha!

beautiful colors!! that camera does a great job, what kind do you use??
An old Canon Rebel XT & in these pics I used my speedlite. The camera has got a lot of settings you need to set before shooting...it's really a piece of equipment you need a lot of practice with to work it acturately & well. There are no cameras that will do all the work for you...unfortunately. If there was...I'd have it! LOL

Awesome pics! They all look so happy!! Bullysticks are the perfect pacifier. :)
Ahhh, so true! Pacifier. hehe Thanks btw!!

Yay, bully sticks for everyone! I just love your pups. They are all so beautiful. And your house guest is adorable too. :) Can I ask what kind of camera you use? Your photos are just gorgeous.
Thanks, I have an old Canon Rebel XT. I'm really wanting a newer version....

That's great how they hold it with their two paws. My guys do that too.

Your pictures are always so great. Not sure if it's the camera, the photographer or both... :)
Haha...you got it - BOTH! ;) Thank you btw...I loved how they were gripping their bullies. They were very serious about them...

Ohhhh, nummy, nummy, nummy! I'm sure they were all in Heaven with their bullies! Cute pics!
Thanks T! They were so happy. This morning Matilda was walking around the living room on her hind feet sniffing the air. I was wondering what she was doing until I realized I had put the bullies up on the fireplace mantel & she was sniffing them. hehe

Great pics Heather.
It's so cute that death grip on the bullies.
They look very happy!!
Mine love theirs too.

Lacey is a beauty as are all of yours.
I bet you will miss her now. xxxx
I will miss her BUT I won't miss her marking (which is worse because Marley scent marks). So for every Lacey pee I have 3 Marley pees. LOL It's been a very busy 15 days for me! I thought about buying stock in Natures Miracle & Bounty....... :roll: But she is a cutie & she is FINALLY starting to act like a dog so I will feel bad because she lives with just my grandfather w/no other animals around. She is spoiled rotten for sure but not always in the best ways if you kwim. It is good for her to come for a 2 week play date - it's an anual thing & she does visit often so she will be back soon I'm sure! :)

your granddads pom is beautiful!!! so are your chis!

They looked like they really enjoyed them :)
Thank you...they surely did! Almost as much as flossies I'm not sure. hehe

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh man! Great pictures! I love how they get SOOOO into them. Awesome.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Oh wow great photos Heather ... as usual :(!! lol I love seeing your babies and your pictures have perfect clarity its like HD on my PC Screen :D lol! Glad they liked their bully sticks!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yay..B sticks for the M Chis!
Heather they are all so adorable.. including your grand father's pom.. I, too, truly look forward to your pictures.. It is quite evident that you are a photographer..lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Awesome pics.Love all your babies I also love the pompom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts