Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Thanks for letting me join your group! We just got our first Chihuahua, black and white long haired, Josie, a few weeks ago and she is a pure joy. I've had dogs all my life (currently have 3 and 3 cats) but never such a tiny, itty-bitty lovable pup like Josie! She loves kids, runs to them tail wagging whenever she sees them. She is already walking on a leash like a pro (she was born May 26) and my son, me, even the other dogs love her to pieces (the cats are tolerating her as long as she doesn't get too playful..lol). Feel free to check out my photos, I will be adding as time goes on. Looking forward to getting to know my fellow Chihuahua lovers!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hi and welcome Marcia. Congrats on your new addition, Josie. I also have a long coat and she's red spotted on white. I look forward to seeing pictures of Josie real soon.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Hi and welcome! Josie sounds lovely. I have two black and white long coat girls, 3 long coat girls all together and one smooth coat boy. I have no way of viewing your photo album. Most of us use photo bucket if you'd like to download that and add pictures here. There is a tutorial on here on how to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts