Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello -I had just put our big German Shepherd to sleep and hadn't really thought of having another dog, when my daughter rescued our little Lily and asked if I would take her. We're been in love ever since. She has adjusted very well with only a few minor issues that we're working on ( tinkling in the house when she doesn't want to go outside!) :rolleyes:
Sweet Sue

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss,i hope Lily helps you it's always hard,she sounds adorable you must post some pics

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Welcome, 4 months ago I had to put our Pom down, i was so lost si I got my tiny Amberleah lou lou. She is so sweet. All though I miss my Pom sissy, Amberleah helps the sadness.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello, so sorry for your loss. Congrats on your new chi baby

·
Registered
354 Posts
Aw, I'm so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your new baby, though, and welcome to the forums. :) There are tons of great minds here who can really provide some perspective and advice if you ever need it, including information about healthy dog foods (or which foods to avoid), training techniques, or whatever. It's also a great place to share pictures of your pup and feel proud! So welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts