Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the babies to the local state park for some R and R. For the last few feet to the parking lot, I took them off their leashes so as to fit a few photo ops in.

Pearl and Tilly. You can see how they're identical in all but size. Tilly is just Pearl's little mini-me version.

What are you doing?

Tilly's harness is a bit loose b/c I had attempted to readjust it when we started taking pics. She's such a mama's girl.

Another mini-me moment

All three in one. I know it seems like I have no pics of Boo but that's b/c he's really camera shy. I even point it at him and he cowers and skulks away. The only time I can get a shot in is if the girls are with him and he doesn't notice the camera. Even then, it takes a quick and sneaky hand to get in a decent pic.

My favorite pic of the day

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all adorable, Sandy! I'm so glad you posted some updated pics. :) I can see in these pics the size difference between Pearl & Tilly. Tilly is definitely Pearl's Mini-Me. Both are dolls, and Boo is a handsome boy!

PS~ Chance is camera shy too. I have to be sneaky taking his pic as well. Silly boys. :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awh they are all goregous!!
I love Tilly shes so sweet! xx
She really is. Her personality is a bit different as she got older. She use to be fiercely independent but now she's more of a "pet me, pet me" kind of girls.

They are all adorable, Sandy! I'm so glad you posted some updated pics. :) I can see in these pics the size difference between Pearl & Tilly. Tilly is definitely Pearl's Mini-Me. Both are dolls, and Boo is a handsome boy!

PS~ Chance is camera shy too. I have to be sneaky taking his pic as well. Silly boys. :lol:
Yep. Must be a boy thing. LOL. That's one reason I loved taking pics of Poppet. He just didn't care. The girls are a wee bit shy if I come in for a closeup, but on normal pics they do fine. And it's hilarious how alike they are. Can dogs have twins? ;) Because they're coloring is almost identify down to the splattering of copper/ginger hair at the base of their neck. All their bros and sis came out a completely different color.

Gorgeous photos - they are having a ball!!
Thank you. They did towards the end when the path became more field-like. Didn't like the forest at all though. Did well going through it, but they stayed glued to my side the entire way. Next time I'll take them to a smaller soccer park in town.

Nice pics of the furbies...Is Tilly full grown, she is a tiny little thing.

She's going to be 1 year old in Jan. There's a small chance we might hit a growth spurt, but I really don't think she's going to get much bigger. One thing she has in her favor is that she has huge legs. She's almost the same size as her sister in that regard. I call her my little Kate Moss chi b/c she's so tiny and leggy and I have a hard time keeping any meat on her bones. I literally can see her bones pop out or become padded in a matter two days depending on if she eats well or picks at her food. Lately I've been supplementing canned and cooked beef or chicken b/c I was tired of feeling her spine jut out when I pet her. Unfortunately Pearl gets into it too. And that's one dog that does NOT need the extra calories. She's not fat yet, but I have to push a bit to feel her ribs and she's got enough insulation on her that I can grab little chucks of her extra poundage.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics.
Thank you. At first I tried to pose them. Then I gave up and just held my phone at ankle level and clicked away. Figured there would be at least a handful of decent ones, and I was right. Took over sixty and liked about eight. Thank goodness for digital though. Would have killed me in processing fees back in the day. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts