Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going on holiday tommoro for a week and it will be the first time ive been without coco for more than a day.My friend will be picking him up in an hour and im terrified.Ive been cuddling coco all day and whenever i look at him i cry,its not just that im going to miss him but i am worried about him,i trust my friend but she has litle sisters of 5,6 and 13 and im so worried about them handling him roughly or leaving the door open where he could ran out onto the road,or one of the girls wants to take him for a walk or something and drops the lead. i keep on thinking about these things and i wish i wasnt going away,what if i never see him again?I know its only a week and im probally worrying over nothing but im so so scared,i will be counting the days till i can come home!
xxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
ow Lucy! I hope everything turns out ok. My breeder said she would take in my dog if I ever I went on holiday! Did you ask your breeder? How is coco btw? Any recent piccies? :wave:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi steph and Romeo(Glad you picked that name,it was my faverite!and suits the lil heart breaker!)
Coco is fine thannx,i think hes knows something is up because he watched me pack away his stuff and kept on looking at me sadly! and when i came to his faverite cow teddy i was decideing whether to take it with me but i thought i better leave it with him becuase it is his faverite toy!i do have some pics of coco witch a friend took(her didgi cam is alot better than mine!)and she has promised to send them too me so i will get them up as soon as i can!
Hope romeo is doing ok,i luv that he looks so similar to coco!
xxx

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx zoey,im going to barcelona for 3nights then cruising around the mediteraean for 4 days.
Cocos just gone and i burst into tears,he was whining and kept on looking up at me when he was in the car and as soon as they drove off i couldnt hold it in and i cried so much, i felt like such a bad mother leaving him!I miss him already!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Aww don't get upset. Coco will be just fine. He'll probably have fun with the kids. Sure he'll miss you but your probably worrying more than he is and think of him when you get back .As long as you trust your friend and Im sure they know how much he means to you nothing will happen to him. Don't let it ruin your holiday. We'd all love to take our babies with us and Im sure I would be exactly the same but there strong wee ones and you'll be home before you know it. In fact If you still don't wanna go throw your ticket this way

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oh, I know its hard to leave your baby, but I am sure he'll be fine. He might even invite a few Friends over and have a puppy party. When I took a trip and had to leave my babies I took pictures of them and put them by the bed which helped me from missing them so much. Have a great Holiday :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
carmella chihuahua said:
Hi steph and Romeo(Glad you picked that name,it was my faverite!and suits the lil heart breaker!)
Coco is fine thannx,i think hes knows something is up because he watched me pack away his stuff and kept on looking at me sadly! and when i came to his faverite animal teddy i was decideing whether to take it with me but i thought i better leave it with him becuase it is his faverite toy!i do have some pics of coco witch a friend took(her didgi cam is alot better than mine!)and she has promised to send them too me so i will get them up as soon as i can!
Hope romeo is doing ok,i luv that he looks so similar to coco!
xxx
he does look like coco- my mum loved coco's vid and always said I hope ours looks similar to coco. :)
He'll be fine- you just go and enjoy yourself! :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I just gotta add Lucy that i showed my mum the updated pic of Coco and she so hopes our baby looks like Coco when hes older. There is such a resemblance I wonder if they're related lol???? Another little girl black and tan from London called Ivy whos 11 weeks looks like are lil guys, have you seen her? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts