Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I have been to a friend's house with Tequila. She has a Yorkshire 8.8lb very cute. Tequila is 3lb, hope won't grow much more...but her growing doesn't slow down... :)

It was Tequila's first time meeting another dog !! And she made it very well. Both girls got on well and played few hours.

Sorry for the heavy pics...

The first pic is before the walk

Meeting tessy under my supervision

After all...

End of the day:

I am waiting for the last vaccine to take her for walk, she loved her day out !!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes !! She slept the whole evening and night !! Gave us peace...lol. Looking forward taking her everyday for walking and having more fun !!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a darling little chi baby.. I love the sleepin' on her back shot..lol Looks like she had a wonderful time with her yorkie playmate..Tessie is a good size yorkie at nearly 9 pounds.. Our Abby, the yorkie, is only 4 pounds and is 7 years old now.. but then she is a boney girl..all hair!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi thanks for shareing the sweet day out for the puppies i love how she has her legs up to sleep too cute

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Wow does she ever look hoe Ava looked when she was a puppy shes beautiful

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
How cute! Glad they got along well
My Prada hates my friends yorkie and growls at her, but Gucci loves playing with her.
Prada is normally very good with other dogs and very gentle, but with Princess (my friends yorkie) she turns into a little monster!! :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all guys for the mesages !! The day was really cool. I will take her more times to meet Tessy.

Adrienne, Ava is a beautiful girl. I hope Tequila will also be that nice :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts