Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was SO nice out today Dave (my bf) and I decided to take the kids and pups to the park for a little energy burning :). They enjoyed it I think :).

Waiting for daddy to come back with the tacos.

Is he ever coming back mom??

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL OMG the running picture...so cute, and such a great shot! Also the last picture is really great, and the caption is perfect...puppies love their daddies!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What beautiful babies! I just love to see them outside running, playing and enjoying the sunshine. They just adore the outdoors! Such cute action shots!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, great pics of the chi babies.. They look so adorable and so very happy!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Adorable! I just looked at your blog as well! very nice.. I'm changing my Blogspot over to Wordpress soon with the help of my good friend! (but he's a programmer!)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
It was SO nice out today Dave (my bf) and I decided to take the kids and pups to the park for a little energy burning :). They enjoyed it I think :).

LOL!!!! Omg, lookit Lina's back legs in the first one, sooo funny!!!
Thanks for sharing Kristin :hello1:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
cute!!!! lol i love the waiting for taco's pic! lol what cute lil patient furbabies hehehe waiting for some mexican food lol ;-)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww.............I love the running photos of Lina and Boss. What great action shots, especially the ones of Lina Beana. They are sooo cute waiting for Dave to come back to the car with tacos. Lina's look in the last photo melts my heart, the little stinker. Chis love people food, don't they? :p

These photos remind me of Lina running with Bella in the park, chasing each other. Both girls also looked out the car window together, while we waited for my hubby to come back with food as we traveled on vacation. We give them people food (usually chicken) as treats while we're traveling. We loved having the girls with us 24/7 on vacation. It was so much fun, and yes, they were spoiled rotten. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts